The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
This is adorable and I would literally die for those two but this body of hers is ridiculous for her age...

might throw you off with first few chapters but trust me it gets good.

worth the read

I was close to dropping it during the first few chapters or so, but it makes good progress
once the characters realize their feelings

Takes about, i'd say,
10 chapters
(luckily the chapters aren't too long). It becomes very obvious that
she likes him, and each chapter they're inching closer and closer to each other. It's just the MC's insecurity/obliviousness that's holding him back
I know exactly how you feel though, but i'd stick with it.

Am I the only one that reads this while shouting "SHES TWELVE!"? Goddamn fanservice

Fed-Kun's army
@Cello
Make peace with it man, nothing we can do. At least it's not in the chapters; it's just extra artwork.

I went into this expecting Mitsudomoe level hijinks, and it certainly feels that way for the first few chapters, though it eventually levels out the comedy for slice of life romance. Not that it's bad, but I think it's a bit of a waste since it especially feels like the character's personalities were already fleshed out, only to be changed to fit the new more comfy atmosphere of the manga.

This is basically sexier Komi-san except they're in middle school and that's a no no.

Dmi

Dunno what some of you guys on about. If the FBI ever kicks in your door, just repeat "all characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older" when they interrogate you. Never say anything else. Middle school? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
@Fakyumakyu
She's wearing shorts underneath her skirt (like Misaka from Railgun and Index) as shown in many illustrations made by the author, so it doesn't count.
Edit: Nevermind what I just said, just saw the raws and oh boy I can't wait to see the latest chapters translated.

Power Uploader
Great news: vol 3 sold 80,000 copies in a week. That's on the same level as many established WSJ series. BokuYabai is doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread