The Dangers in My Heart

Aggregator gang
@assman162 It's a common trope in these kinds of manga, I don't know how you didn't see it coming from a mile away. I think the author is gonna handle it better then most people, it's in tune with Ichikawa's way of thinking.

Of all the fricking chapters to start and catch up to. It had to be 42. Meaning of life, universe, and everything my ass.

Good read, nice pace. I really hope this manga avoid these two probable endings though, fingers crossed

1. They're still middle schoolers. There's a huge chance that the ending will be when they graduate and part ways while make a promise to each other (huge plus if the author shows us a conclusive ending when they fulfill they promise though)

2. This one is probably unpopular opinion but i really hate it when a manga ends where the couple still put their relationship in secret. Miss me with that bullshit, give my boi ichikawa that goddamn exposure to the entire school. Strange but rather than the relationship progress i'm actually more inclined towards Ichikawa's progress on making friends and his society's acknowledgment towards him.

@assman162 What do you mean nothing happened, it was a very nice development for Ichikawa, it showed that he finally realised that he's confused about his feelings, maybe it was resolved a bit too quickly, but that didn't bother me

It's okay though, as he said that he don't understand his heart, so this is necessary for him to know his heart.

Dex-chan lover
@icezone22 the fact that it's common and easily predicted doesn't really change the fact that it's just not very good. isekais are also very trope filled and they're all terrible.

meh, at least the drama only lasted a chapter.

Everybody asking for a BIG progress in a "Slice of life" manga.
The main protagonist is a socially inept person. Could he even said to Yamada that he felt used or ask her why she did that? (in chp. 42) You just have to keep in mind that he have almost no social skill when you're reading this manga. Then, maybe you can enjoy this.

@assman162
If you find yourself to be so infuriated with this manga then maybe just drop it and move on with another read youd enjoy? seems like a better option than arguing with people on a free online reading site

Or dont. idk Im not a cop

Dex-chan lover
@DazCruz i think ppl are a bit too pissed and agitated over the one part of the manga i found to be less than stellar. y'all are reading and projecting too much into one comment. idk why everyone gets so personally offended by it too lol like they drew the manga.

Wow, an actual bit of drama that was based on established character traits as well as their general lack of life experience as children. Which was then followed up by a moment of clarity and self-truth that led to a resolution without 50 chapters of korean soap opera levels of bullshit. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread