The Dangers in My Heart

Fed-Kun's army
i dont understand why this is so highly rated, for rom-com, there is a SEVERE lack of both.

I get all excited seeing an update, and I'm disappointed to see an extra...

Until I read it, and I'm like, wow that's cute/funny.

A vicious cycle.

@Imryse I mean, the same can be said about Nagatoro, there is 0 romance, however it's one of the biggest, and I think both this and Komi-san have the same ''amount'' of romance, but Komi has more comedy especially since it has 250 chapters

Contributor
@Imryse I mean, there's comedy and romance in it. The two main leads grow to like each other romantically as they hang out and get into various situations together, most of which can be played for comedic effect. If you're saying how it's not funny and the relationship doesn't progress, then that's your opinion and that's fine. Though I do think more popular manga has less than what BokuYaba has.

I don't think there's any statement out there saying Seymour was based on Hachiko, I would think the Futurama writers in a pre-wikipedia world would probably be more familiar with the Odyssey and Argos, Odysseus' dog.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argos_(dog)

Contributor
Chapter 50:
Congratulations for reaching 50 chapters! As a reward, we'll have Ichikawa and fall break his arm! Also, I think his sister peeps on him chatting with Yamada as well. xD

no puedo esperar para el cap 51 sale hasta el 10 de agosto, por lo mientras releeré de nuevo desde el inicio, se esta poniendo bueno esto después de la cita de navidad

Aggregator gang
This manga gets cuter and cuter even though it's a prime example of "just fuck already"

Contributor
@anoman Argos didn't die waiting, and met his master again. The story about Hachiko (and Seymour) is indeed also about waiting loyally, but waiting until the bitter end, because the master never returns..

@Swifft yeah but if you're talking about sad dog stories what do you think is more likely- that Westerners know about a sad dog from the West who waited 20 years to die before meeting his master again or Westerners know about a sad dog from Japan? Unless there's some statement by Groening like "yes it was Hachiko, it was always Hachiko, she was a good girl" I think it would probably be more likely someone read the odyssey in highschool and went on to work on futurama as an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread