The Dangers in My Heart

The "drama" as some might call it is extremely relatable here. MC reveals a lot about himself and it's really the human condition at work. That which we feel we can't obtain, we rationalize giving up on. We've all done it now and then. It's easier than admitting we want it and may never obtain it.
I can't imagine this manga will have a sad or bittersweet ending based off of how it's gone so far, so maybe it won't be the most interesting thing I've ever read. but I look forward to seeing how they both mature and grow from here on out. And where there relationship goes

Dex-chan lover
I remember the times when this series was rated around 7.00. Now it's going to 9.00.

Dex-chan lover
Big ass non-h twitter doujin of this apparently exists.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/16187

Dex-chan lover
I rate it 7/10. The amount of 'extra Twitter chapters' convulate the plot too much, hence a -2 point off 9 points.

Dex-chan lover
@KingNove777 Amazing. You have a different opinion. This has never been seen before. Congratulations.

@lionfromnorth you are giving less rating based on twitter extras that aren't meant to be read with the main story, if you want the plot to be less convoluted just don't read them.

Fed-Kun's army
"Convoluted Twitter extras" Yeah right🙄
First time I heard someone complaining of extra quality content. I suppose some poor sod will always find something or the other to complain about when a work gets popular enough.

Supporter
As the characters slowly developed into something really likeable for me. I also began to slowly love this manga. Yamada really knows how to get him sneaky

Dex-chan lover
Wow, rereading this from the beginning and realized Yamada started out with a fairly small chest. Girl must be in her growing years.

What is with this character development and plot development? Madness! Clearly the world must be ending.

Dex-chan lover
@DanTheMan6383
Sorry, multiple people can't have the same opinion. Therefore, his opinion quota has reached its limit. You are going to have to find a new opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread