The Dangers in My Heart

So how come she's like more then 1 head taller then everyone? Did puberty hit her like a mach truck? And the guy's not in puberty yet right?

Dex-chan lover
just going to leave this here
EZQfmeYVcAArEuV
EZQfmiiUEAEkfBz

Contributor
@coolcheesedwhiz https://mangadex.org/title/35067/please-put-these-on-takamine-san Not as good as BokuYaba, but I wanted to answer your question.

First couple chapters are a rough read, even with the knowledge that Ichikawa is just being an edgy little shit cause he's awkward, which is really the only reason the manga's like an 8 to 8.5 for me instead of a 9 or a 10. Almost everything else makes up for it and then some. It's really good.

They have to be since they're posted by the authors twitter. Most of them are sidestory shorts that happen between the main chapters.
Also, I'm so happy to be alive.

I like the extras a lot, but I do think it would be a QoL improvement if we condensed the multiple extras into one big extra per chapter. We're almost at 100 chaps, but only 40% of those are actual chapters. These extras can get in the way if you're trying to read the entire series.

Ichikawa be looking kinda delicious in some chapters 👀👀👀👀😤

Contributor
>Only staff can replace covers.

Okay.

Use this, then. It's bigger. The current V3 cover image is from twitter, this is from amazon:
fBnrmoi.jpg

mhm? did chapter 41 got reuploaded?
i swear i already read it the other day but it says uploaded 6 minutes ago?
so far i notices the change of "im right here" to "so you can do it" and i dont really understand what she means now

Users who are viewing this thread