The Day All Women's Eyes Became Hollow - Ch. 2 - The Eyes of My Sister Who Sucks at Cooking Became Hollow

Dex-chan lover
It's not scary at all. And it will hurt only once to get stabbed.

Dex-chan lover
What a good find that was! Scary!
I would definitely become gay if all women became that scary (juuust kidding, i already am! Jajajaja)! It's like the story of "little red riding hood"...~ :worry:
Thks for the tl~
How is Red Riding Hood like this?

I have been scratching my head for a while cause of your comment, even searching the internet for answers and still I have nothing.

I mean no offense by the way, I am just curious as to why you think this is like Red Riding Hood.

Dex-chan lover
How is Red Riding Hood like this?

I have been scratching my head for a while cause of your comment, even searching the internet for answers and still I have nothing.

I mean no offense by the way, I am just curious as to why you think this is like Red Riding Hood.
“Oh Granny, what big eyes you have,” said Little Red Riding Hood. “All the better to see you with,” replied the wolf.
~The hollow make the eyes appear bigger and consequently more "suspicious", like in the tale. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
“Oh Granny, what big eyes you have,” said Little Red Riding Hood. “All the better to see you with,” replied the wolf.
~The hollow make the eyes appear bigger and consequently more "suspicious", like in the tale. :pepehmm:
Oh here I was thinking you where referencing a manga about Red Hood.

But you where referencing the OG Red Hood.

+100 Literature points to you :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if it's just the Mc or if everyone sees all girls as hollow eyed

I can't tell if it's just the Mc or if everyone sees all girls as hollow eyed
Yeah the 1st chapter presented this phenomenon like a worldwide mystical thing and know it's "I became aware" like he's the only one to see that. Hope the next chapters will add more clues on this

Dex-chan lover
sis, that's a lot of bandaids in your hands, even on places that you don't usually get injured when cooking.

...you feeding him with your blood?

Dex-chan lover
She's not though? Unless something happened in boruto
You know what? Ever since I was eight, I thought the Byakugan had you be functionally blind outside of being able to see chakra and chakra pathways in organisms--the blindness bit doesn't appear to be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread