The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I'm gonna say it.... she's a whore. And I stand by my comment.
Wouldn't be wrong to say.
This is something I mentioned in another Ch, but the scanlation group introduced her as a "Shitty Gal" back in Ch1, when the correct translation was "Shitty Gyaru Bitch", and Bitch is used more akin to "Slut" or "Whore" in Japan.

Or pretty much anything that means "Sexually promiscuous woman"

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what this manga is about or what direction is it taking but I don't like the vibes of this.
Hopefully it's gonna be the brother fixing her and there would be no incest (I have gone mad and I'm not promoting incest for once)

I have no idea what this manga is about or what direction is it taking but I don't like the vibes of this.
Hopefully it's gonna be the brother fixing her and there would be no incest (I have gone mad and I'm not promoting incest for once)
Umm... so about that Fanbox people keep mentioning...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

EDIT: The fanbox is now NTR, and she's an enthusiastic slut. This story is NTR, MC is the cuck, FMC is eager to fuck, and the best we can hope for is that he "fixes" her, despite the fact that she loves what she's doing.

They spend a page talking about how MC is into her because they're not blood related, and making light of the situation while she grinds on one of the guys.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I remember right, I don't think they're blood related.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much certainly implied there. From going into the guy's house and then next panel she's on her knees with the guy adjusting his pants feelimg relieved. You can pretty much bet for certain the next lewd fanbox will be showing her giving him a bj
Close up of her chin also shows some...residue

Users who are viewing this thread