The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Reading these always makes me feel gross somehow and I don't quite understand why. I've read far far worse then what this is implying but this for some reason just doesn't jive well for some reason.
maybe because this feels more realistic than the 'far worse' ones that makes you think it's made up / exaggerated.

Dex-chan lover
In hentai, the guy would bitch slap her or push her down then start raping her.

Glad the brother's actions, as planned are "corrupting?" Her, what would it be called?

Thanks for the TL
Smacking some fucking sense into her. There are people that do not have an ounce of self preservation. They are reckless and ignore their gut instincts. The lizard part of your brain is muffled. Woman especially need to learn self preservation. 99% of the men in the world can physically outmatch a woman.

Dex-chan lover
I was actually hoping that nothing had actually happened to the sister but it looks like it has been going for awhile. Hopefully nothing else happens to her.
It's implied she's been their plaything for a while

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much certainly implied there. From going into the guy's house and then next panel she's on her knees with the guy adjusting his pants feelimg relieved. You can pretty much bet for certain the next lewd fanbox will be showing her giving him a bj
And her spit or sperm under her lips

Dex-chan lover
Like i've seen a lot of people mentioned here, i've read a lot of more fucked up story as well, but man, this title legit bothers me despite it not being that bad at all

and i will have to say this just like i did on previous chapter comment after finding out the fanbox content, i don't get why this title had to go this way, even with the implications, considering that the author is obviously trying to make "feel good" story, it feels so weird

Did anyone notice some sort of drip on her skirt at the last page? Hope I'm just imagining things *chuckles * LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Umm... so about that Fanbox people keep mentioning...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
Well, the author seemingly deleted that whole section from his Fanbox surprisingly so he might have retconned it that he isn't doing things to her when she's passed out. That being said, there is a part showing her at that party that no one has surprisingly leaked or translated yet that likely shows how she became hooked up with the guy shown here, though since it's not available anywhere at the moment I can't tell for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Uh . . . Why am I smelling shes gonna get kidnapped or something?

Dex-chan lover
Well, the author seemingly deleted that whole section from his Fanbox surprisingly so he might have retconned it that he isn't doing things to her when she's passed out. That being said, there is a part showing her at that party that no one has surprisingly leaked or translated yet that likely shows how she became hooked up with the guy shown here, though since it's not available anywhere at the moment I can't tell for sure.
The chapter that replaced her getting molested by the brother, is her getting gangbanged by the guys in the party instead

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring all of the shits going on, the thing that confused me the most was that I thought MC was her big brother, not little brother.

Dex-chan lover
Reading these always makes me feel gross somehow and I don't quite understand why. I've read far far worse then what this is implying but this for some reason just doesn't jive well for some reason.
The Fantia++ is having her scooped, for sure.

Group Leader
Ignoring all of the shits going on, the thing that confused me the most was that I thought MC was her big brother, not little brother.
Nope lol, she's the older sister and is astray while the otouto is trynna guide her to good

Users who are viewing this thread