The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

Dex-chan lover
Japan has a society centered around social groups and interactions. Notice how the guy said, "You will be excluded"?
Being excluded from social groups can be extremely demoralizing. It is one of the reasons why bullying has slowly been growing more prevalent over the years and why Hikikomoris are becoming more common among both men and women.

In Chapter 2, it was established that this was some kind of "popular group," filled with playboys and potentially popular girls. This might explain why she felt the need to stay with them.
I just can't understand why she would want to keep being with her rapists and then accepted being their whore even though she clearly hated all of it. She wasn't actually forced or blackmailed either. If such mindset is normal in Japan...
:fml:

Dex-chan lover
I just can't understand why she would want to keep being with her rapists and then accepted being their whore even though she clearly hated all of it. She wasn't actually forced or blackmailed either. If such mindset is normal in Japan...
:fml:
Yeah, it's freaking braindead.

This is literally what happens in like 99% of all NTR works.

Dex-chan lover
the story is something that shouldn't even be mentioned, so i'am here for the sex, i mean, Where is SEX? :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's freaking braindead.

This is literally what happens in like 99% of all NTR works.
Four most used NTR scenarios are:
1. The heroine got threatened or blackmailed
2. The heroine got raped and somehow became addicted to the pleasure
3. The heroine needed to get something really important and she had to sell her body for it
4. The heroine is a sl*t who would keep having sex with other men because she's not satisfied with her spouse

This gal was raped but she hated it. She wasn't threatened nor blackmailed. The group was filled with her rapists that she hated and they kept using her as their whore so being with that group shouldn't be that important. So I think her stupidity (which may have been normal in Japan) is actually a bit different from common NTR scenarios.

Aggregator gang
So there was a 3p with gal sister and the dude bros from ch1? I don't believe it. I won't believe it until I see it. I dare someone to send me it (please and thank you)

Dex-chan lover
where's the supposed gangbang on fanbox? Can someone link it to me?

Edit: A kind soul sent them to me straight! dm me if you want it as well.
2nd edit: 3 participants have received the prize! Step right up and you'll get it as well. Only for a LIMITED TIME
3rd edit: don't just react to my comment, dm or reply else I wouldn't know if you want it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Reading these always makes me feel gross somehow and I don't quite understand why. I've read far far worse then what this is implying but this for some reason just doesn't jive well for some reason.
Yeah.. Especially looking at the ending of Panel 2 and the beginning of Panel 3.. Is it just implying something, or did something happen ? (Look bellow her mouth), it be kinda grossing me out, especially since I have no idea how we got her from the last chapter, just get her help or something <_<

Dex-chan lover
Okay.. If her getting 'raped' is canon to the story like in the 'fanbox' people keep talking about.. this is gonna fly faster out of my library, than light can be perceived 😐

Users who are viewing this thread