The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

Dex-chan lover
Why u not respond to meeeeeee! :mad:

Also does anyone already have this author's fanbox? Share pls :3
That link is the author's fanbox, you need to pay to sub to them to see their content.

Did you mean to ask where to find the drunk orgy rape chap pirated?

No one has yet ripped it to E-hentai, and Kemono is dead as a Fanbox aggregator.

Your only way to see it is to pay.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh nooo, omg I'm so sad, I thought that taking KMs of cocks it would be fun and made me feel accepted. Surely wouldn't make me depressed
Night life is miserable and lacks substance for human connection

Dex-chan lover
Reading this doesn't feel good. I guess it's because of the sister got r*ped and then pressured and exploited sexually by various people for a length of time? And I thought she was blackmailed or something, but she got exploited to such extend just because she's weak to pressure? Why would she still want to keep being with those who r*ped her anyway?
Was she tho? Idk butt to me it was really unclear if she actually got raped or not... It was somewhat implied, but they could have just tried to pressure her into it? Idk.

Fed-Kun's army
In hentai, the guy would bitch slap her or push her down then start raping her.

Glad the brother's actions, as planned are "corrupting?" Her, what would it be called?

Thanks for the TL
The brother ain't that better, just watch the r-18 stuff

Group Leader
Sad story with self sexual abused confirmed, at least it's a consistent story line now (still it will leave a bitter taste since the damage is done) :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Well, the author seemingly deleted that whole section from his Fanbox surprisingly so he might have retconned it that he isn't doing things to her when she's passed out. That being said, there is a part showing her at that party that no one has surprisingly leaked or translated yet that likely shows how she became hooked up with the guy shown here, though since it's not available anywhere at the moment I can't tell for sure.
he did not. Its still up there + like already being mentioned here, he will add another sex scene with her. Pretty much its gonna be her giving this dude a BJ and cumming in her mouth.

Anyway, this is really trash. I doubt it will go any weaker than this, but it wont be worth it. She is damaged goods, there wont be any payback on her or the dudes. Heck, since they are not even blood related anymore its all about a dude who turns into a simp for a whore and somehow they end up in love lol.

Dex-chan lover
We're four chapters in, and I still don't understand why the response to this particular Fanbox bait has been this dire.

nice, she's being exploited by her group to do sexual services and gang bangs, and her brother saves her by exploiting her to do brother/sister incest
Today, I learned that "hamburg steak" is code for "incest sex".

Dex-chan lover
We're four chapters in, and I still don't understand why the response to this particular Fanbox bait has been this dire.

Today, I learned that "hamburg steak" is code for "incest sex".
something something sluts deserve it something something
people aren't able to understand that she isn't in a situation she wants to be in, and that she's being exploited
they don't see her as a human being but as an object
and her brother is really not much better
the whole thing just makes me sad really. both the content but also the response of people reading this. it's like I'm reading incel rage misogynist stories on 4chan

people aren't able to understand that she isn't in a situation she wants to be in, and that she's being exploited
they don't see her as a human being but as an object
Literally nobody is forcing her to do anything. She is going to these people of her own free will. We don't even have the "Blackmail" excuse here. In fact, she's been specifically warned against going out like that right at the start, where she promptly gave a "Fuck you, you're not my dad. I do what I want!" and flipped him the bird. If she wanted to not be treated like an object, she'd stop letting them treat her like an object, or better yet, stop getting close to them in the first place.

If I tell you I don't want to eat shit, and every time we hang out, you see me slurp down every stray log I see, at some point, you're forced to conclude that, at the very least, I am in complete denial of my own desires.

the whole thing just makes me sad really. both the content but also the response of people reading this. it's like I'm reading incel rage misogynist stories on 4chan
The only response I see when it comes to these is that the FMC's main, explicit motivation isn't literally "I'M FUCKING ALL THESE MEN BECAUSE I LOVE COCK WITH ALL MY HEART!", and somehow think that's what makes or breaks the "slut" label.

If she consents, she's a slut. And yes, deliberately going back to the group of men that fuck you, despite being under no duress, and against the explicit warnings of your family, is consent, regardless of how bad the author wants us to believe she's feeling. Like, not that it would make her less of a slut, but it's hard to see that we're even witnessing regret here.

EDIT: It was not regret. She was an eager participant in the activities. @kn4ll is dumb.

Last edited:
Group Leader
That link is the author's fanbox, you need to pay to sub to them to see their content.

Did you mean to ask where to find the drunk orgy rape chap pirated?

No one has yet ripped it to E-hentai, and Kemono is dead as a Fanbox aggregator.

Your only way to see it is to pay.
TLDR of what you really want to know:

No there is no pirated version anywhere on the web yet.

Pay the sub.
yeah I also know that?

If there are I'd already be looking at it instead of asking
Listen guys, I'm willing to do the fanbox stuff and upload it on my discord (I don't dare upload it directly to Mangadex since mangaka has an official publisher profile in which they upload the original chapters so I don't want to just give away fully their stuff for free in here) if someone is willing to buy me the fanbox chapter and send me the raws, I have a section on my discord server where I can share it for free.

Users who are viewing this thread