The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter's outcome/prelude got changed. MC did a rape in the original. Apparently now it's a gangbang.
Also, why are comments always an incel trove? Isn't there a big booba isekai where you can release all that pent-up stress?
I think the problem is that your moral compass is so fucked, you don't even know what a "slut" is.
No, obviously fucking not.
She might have. There was apparently a retcon.

Totally was. And I assure you, participation was enthusiastic.

Last edited:
Group Leader
ok i’m probably gonna be rude here but what’s with the chuckle and stuff man, it feels like i’m reading some AIs’ conversations :’)

Dex-chan lover
ok i’m probably gonna be rude here but what’s with the chuckle and stuff man, it feels like i’m reading some AIs’ conversations :’)
An actual thing in Japan "(笑)”:

I don't know if you're supposed to imagine giggling and laughter, or whether they literally say the "lol" equivalent when it's used. Either way, that's almost definitely where it's from.

Group Leader
An actual thing in Japan "(笑)”:

I don't know if you're supposed to imagine giggling and laughter, or whether they literally say the "lol" equivalent when it's used. Either way, that's almost definitely where it's from.
Not quite "(笑)” it was literally the "w" symbol in the japanese raw which is a 2chan equivalent of the word "lol" but because it's said out loud in this instance it can be equivalent to just chuckling the whole time (because dude was laughing along the whole time in the conversation) but to break the monotony of it I just switched it between "lol", "chuckling" and "lmao"

Dex-chan lover
Literally nobody is forcing her to do anything. She is going to these people of her own free will. We don't even have the "Blackmail" excuse here. In fact, she's been specifically warned against going out like that right at the start, where she promptly gave a "Fuck you, you're not my dad. I do what I want!" and flipped him the bird. If she wanted to not be treated like an object, she'd stop letting them treat her like an object, or better yet, stop getting close to them in the first place.

If I tell you I don't want to eat shit, and every time we hang out, you see me slurp down every stray log I see, at some point, you're forced to conclude that, at the very least, I am in complete denial of my own desires.

The only response I see when it comes to these is that the FMC's main, explicit motivation isn't literally "I'M FUCKING ALL THESE MEN BECAUSE I LOVE COCK WITH ALL MY HEART!", and somehow think that's what makes or breaks the "slut" label.

If she consents, she's a slut. And yes, deliberately going back to the group of men that fuck you, despite being under no duress, and against the explicit warnings of your family, is consent, regardless of how bad the author wants us to believe she's feeling. Like, not that it would make her less of a slut, but it's hard to see that we're even witnessing regret here.
yeah I saw the fanbox stuff, basically she was forced but it is shown that she's badapapapa lovin' it
3bjyXSe.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ig the sfw story is different from the nsfw one? I remember seeing a chapter where the brother groped her in her sleep, but I must say I like this one more.

Dex-chan lover
Listen guys, I'm willing to do the fanbox stuff and upload it on my discord (I don't dare upload it directly to Mangadex since mangaka has an official publisher profile in which they upload the original chapters so I don't want to just give away fully their stuff for free in here) if someone is willing to buy me the fanbox chapter and send me the raws, I have a section on my discord server where I can share it for free.
does the male to female ratio 1:39 manga also follow this rule?

Dex-chan lover
Retcon?

Also, why are comments always an incel trove? Isn't there a big booba isekai where you can release all that pent-up stress?
??? I genuinely question why you call the people asking what's cannon as incels

Dex-chan lover
yeah I saw the fanbox stuff, basically she was forced but it is shown that she's badapapapa lovin' it
3bjyXSe.png
I meant forced her to go. Also: We haven't seen any of that, so I can only say that she's not being forced, since she knew what was up, and has known the whole time. Going back to the shit eating thing: I can puke and complain all I want, I'm still going back for more. What you shared suggests the author is trying to have his cake and eat it too.

EDIT: Also, "Badapapapa"? xD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I meant forced her to go. Also: We haven't seen any of that, so I can only say that she's not being forced, since she knew what was up, and has known the whole time. Going back to the shit eating thing: I can puke and complain all I want, I'm still going back for more. What you shared suggests the author is trying to have his cake and eat it too.
I guess not forced but like pressured into it? She could refuse but she didn't and went with them

Dex-chan lover
hmm, not sure how's gonna go with some stuff left [fanbox only] out of this. Feels pretty disconnected. Anyways, it's kinda refreshing reading about a gal/gyaru that isn't really "a poser"

Users who are viewing this thread