The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

Why. Küfredilcek çok şey var ama OLAN Oldu giden gitti.Sadece acıyorum ve iğreniyorum.

FK i like it because i thought she escape somehow but she really got gangbanged!
SHE ALMOST GOT GB AGAIN
Im really thankful for her brother

Reading these always makes me feel gross somehow and I don't quite understand why. I've read far far worse then what this is implying but this for some reason just doesn't jive well for some reason.
Probably because things are always much worse or better on your head than they are in reality. Leaving things to be implied or out of view makes your head get lots of ideas on the things you didn't see. It's easier to accept horrible things once you've seen em' and accepted they happen.

But with this? There's no catharsis or acceptance cuz you didn't actually SEE anything. So you just have that icky feeling eating away at you and running a dozen different versions of the scenario in your brain.

I say that the Pixiv stuff is "non canon" because every story exists on its own terms. Therefore, this story -- on its own, as collected here on MD -- is distinct and separate from some other version version that might exist elsewhere. And when discussing this particular version, all we need consider is what we see here.

A philosophical distinction, perhaps, but I'm sticking with it.
We call that "cope".

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm concerned, the only real "canon" for any given story is its source. And what we see here on MD does seem to be a complete version of this story (relative to its source). The Pixiv-enhanced version is a separate but equally valid alternate.
All versions were made by the same author, so all canon. Unless author state each version has their own separate universe, so what happens in one version didn't happen in another version.

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm concerned, the only real "canon" for any given story is its source. And what we see here on MD does seem to be a complete version of this story (relative to its source). The Pixiv-enhanced version is a separate but equally valid alternate.
Explain then why she was on her knees and cum was dripping on her cheek while that douche was zipping up his pants up? For real some people tend to be so much in denial its unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
Explain then why she was on her knees and cum was dripping on her cheek while that douche was zipping up his pants up? For real some people tend to be so much in denial its unbelievable.
I'm not saying she didn't blow the dude. It's clearly implied she did. But it's still just an implication...

I don't care either way. She might have housed every cock in town. That'd be fine, maybe hot, but I don't see any sign of it here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not saying she didn't blow the dude. It's clearly implied she did. But it's still just an implication...

I don't care either way. She might have housed every cock in town. That'd be fine, maybe hot, but I don't see any sign of it here.
I get what you mean with the MD being cannon as its only this available to the public, but to say people should only judge this despite the rest conveniently fades to black while its being shown + given full context what really happen on a different platform is a big stretch. In fact, from way I see it, its either a big scam to lure people with this whole some stuff (despite already retconning the incest) yet double down on NTR but since it would blown up in the face of the main audience its hidden, only slightly mentioned.
Like one commentar said it right: The author wants to have the cake and eat it too.
About her fucking the whole town, which she probably did, is supposedly hot. Welp, not for the majority as you saw in the comments.

In fact, from way I see it, its either a big scam to lure people with this whole some stuff (despite already retconning the incest) yet double down on NTR but since it would blown up in the face of the main audience its hidden, only slightly mentioned.
Like one commentar said it right: The author wants to have the cake and eat it too.
What's worse is that all this cake eating, we've got people actually trying to defend the (At least in the first fanbox) clearly enthusiastic participant as some poor, mentally stunted child because she's shown as slightly uncomfortable before everything starts. What's more, we have a very serious issue, where a concerning number of people don't know what the words "consent" and "slut" mean. So it's yet more drama with them telling the world that the young woman who regularly travels to sleep with any man who asks her more than once, under no threat, and completely sober, is neither consenting, nor a slut.

I'll say it again: The author is trying to have his cake and eat it. Either she's an enthusiastic slut, and the wholesome bits don't make sense(She needs to be saved from herself, but she wouldn't care), or she's just trying to fit in, and the enthusiasm doesn't make sense(Literally begging for more in the fanbox). Which one of these it is seems to depend on whether you're reading the fanbox, or the SFW bits.

This story only works if we remove one or the other. Either her brother snaps her out of whatever mindset's got her hanging out with them, before they get to do anything, thus removing the gangbang and blowjob scenes, maybe add in a face or two to make it clear she's not into it at all (INSTEAD OF FUCKING HEART EYES AND LITERAL BEGGING FOR MORE) or she's doing this on purpose, isn't interested in stopping, and her brother's messages fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@BuyVelomobiles
Something really nice is going on the authors twitter. It seems like after "someone" made people get their attention about what really happen offscreen he finally started to speak about it. You should take your time and check it out yourself, perhaps if you also really angry about it leave some meaningful comments (not like me lol) but here is what he said:

"I learned that if you can't understand Japanese, it becomes difficult to understand." (Probably to me where I said to another user with showing pictures what really happend offscreen."

"From people in other countries that have been illegally uploaded, We continue to be attacked... I'm basically ignoring it, but The destructive power was so great that I lost my nerve, I wanted to share... If you don't know that Egaki is such a shitty positive person that he'll die, I deleted it thinking that it would just be an exposure."

"To gal sister of pixiv, I am being harassed by adding NTR tags without permission, but I took a screenshot of it, People are going wild and saying things like, `This is proof that this work is NTR!'' and `This is also the case with Fanbox and illegally uploaded works! This author is incompetent! He's brain dead!'' and it's very troubling. Strictly speaking, it's not NTR. Egaki, who loves NTR, says this."

"I carefully explained the intentions of the project to the DM attacker. It seems like the translation function isn't working well, so I can't understand... I was in trouble, so I'll ignore you. already. It doesn't get across. I've given up. Sorry. foreign people."

"Something that was deleted due to violation of Fanbo's rules was uploaded illegally, The URL and image have been spread and it's out of control. I can't stop sweating" -> lol

"I asked him to give me a new title, but since the title has the potential to be an erotic manga, I decided to use it as is. I wanted to share it."

"From people in other countries that have been illegally uploaded, We continue to be attacked... I'm basically ignoring it, but The destructive power was so great that I lost my nerve, I wanted to share... If you don't know that Egaki is such a shitty positive person that he'll die, I deleted it thinking that it would just be an exposure. sorry"

Edit: Basically this fucker says its not tEcHnIcAlLy NTR lol.

Last edited:
@BuyVelomobiles
Something really nice is going on the authors twitter. It seems like after "someone" made people get their attention about what really happen offscreen he finally started to speak about it. You should take your time and check it out yourself, perhaps if you also really angry about it leave some meaningful comments (not like me lol) but here is what he said:

"I learned that if you can't understand Japanese, it becomes difficult to understand." (Probably to me where I said to another user with showing pictures what really happend offscreen."

"From people in other countries that have been illegally uploaded, We continue to be attacked... I'm basically ignoring it, but The destructive power was so great that I lost my nerve, I wanted to share... If you don't know that Egaki is such a shitty positive person that he'll die, I deleted it thinking that it would just be an exposure."

"To gal sister of pixiv, I am being harassed by adding NTR tags without permission, but I took a screenshot of it, People are going wild and saying things like, `This is proof that this work is NTR!'' and `This is also the case with Fanbox and illegally uploaded works! This author is incompetent! He's brain dead!'' and it's very troubling. Strictly speaking, it's not NTR. Egaki, who loves NTR, says this."

"I carefully explained the intentions of the project to the DM attacker. It seems like the translation function isn't working well, so I can't understand... I was in trouble, so I'll ignore you. already. It doesn't get across. I've given up. Sorry. foreign people."

"Something that was deleted due to violation of Fanbo's rules was uploaded illegally, The URL and image have been spread and it's out of control. I can't stop sweating" -> lol

"I asked him to give me a new title, but since the title has the potential to be an erotic manga, I decided to use it as is. I wanted to share it."

"From people in other countries that have been illegally uploaded, We continue to be attacked... I'm basically ignoring it, but The destructive power was so great that I lost my nerve, I wanted to share... If you don't know that Egaki is such a shitty positive person that he'll die, I deleted it thinking that it would just be an exposure. sorry"

Edit: Basically this fucker says its not tEcHnIcAlLy NTR lol.
Since I don't have access to the fanbox, who's getting NTR'd here?

Final edit: Yeah, they spend a page laughing about how MC is probably into her. This is the typical "Hey, remember your cuck BF?", while she's lost in the pleasure, that's so typical in NTR.

EDIT: Yeah, even the readers are admitting it turned into NTR last night. I didn't expect the author herself to literally draw NTR, then turn around and say it's not NTR. I'm hoping there's been a misunderstanding, but chances seem slim.
EDIT 2: It's a woman.

EDIT 3: I'll be posting some fun translations of the comments, and the author's responses, if I can be bothered:
A:
I've given up on clearing your misunderstandings, and trying to convey my true intent, so I'm blocking you.
I apologize for doing so without responding.

3. Misunderstanding? She had a fucking gangbang + heart eyes. Are you stupid? "Let's have her on her knees sucking dick in the next chapter too!" That's what people want (laughs). women's logic. (Incidentally, Google Translate NAILED this one perfectly)

B:

1. Because it's NTR? Or how are you going to explain the gangbang + heart eyes and blow job scene (lol)? Waht a delusional woman.

C:
1. You just want to make money on both The previous author was scolded badly for making money on both sides. I hate buses and socializing gangbangs even more. Will my younger brother accept the healthy version? The evidence is there, or delete it, unfortunately I'm tired of the slow reality, so why do you make us feel bad by painting the story?

(Yeah, it's pretty disjointed in Japanese too. He's obviously chastising her for trying to have her cake and eat it too, but I think he goes off on a tangent and starts taking jabs at her by telling her he hates the specific things she's doing in the R-18 version. Finishes off by saying she should delete the NSFW bits- probably implying that the SFW bit is salvageable)

D:
1. I can only speak to how English speakers here reacted: It was good at first. It was unfortunate that the incest part was removed, but it was the NTR that shocked many people. However, trying to hide it was a last resort.
E:
1. I know because I'm seeing it!
Still, I guess overseas anti-NTR people probably don't like that kind of situation anymore...I'm a results person, so I don't really care, but...good luck. (Probably makes more sense if you know what he's talking about)

F:
1.Her post:
I carefully explained the intentions of the project to the DM attacker.
It seems like the translation function isn't working well, so I can't understand...

I was in trouble, so
I'll ignore you. already.
It doesn't get across.
I've given up.
Sorry. foreign people.

2. Reply:
You didn't. If you haven't explained the NTR at all, you just don't realize it.

9mbfza.jpg

G:

1."I was disappointed. Initially, I genuinely believed that you could serialize a story about siblings. I even recommended it to others. Never did I expect that something you drew elsewhere after violating the rules would upset me and my friends. We waited for so long, and to draw something like this, it's disgusting. Guippy."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since I don't have access to the fanbox, who's getting NTR'd here?

EDIT: Yeah, even the readers are admitting it turned into NTR last night. I didn't expect the author herself to literally draw NTR, then turn around and say it's not NTR. I'm hoping there's been a misunderstanding, but chances seem slim.
EDIT 2: It's a woman.
MC getting cucked and yeah the author is a female, hence she dosnt think it that way...woman logic lol.
Anway, she just "streamed" on twitter? (Didnt know that was possible) but it was only voice. I called my japanse speaking friend through discord to hear what she says and oh boy... this girl is not only a racist but also a sexists...

If I should sum it up:
  • I made a account and posted to another english speaking dude, got deleated by her.
  • I asked why, she didnt replied. I spammed memes about the Sister getting gangbanged.
  • She freaks out, thinks its necessary to adress it now
  • She is mostly angry about people posting the stuff from her Fanbox (which needs to be paid first). Basically she is mostly angry people didnt paid but saw it for free lol, not about the NTR.
  • Starts to make fun of us here in the west, the so called "free loader", "stinky and dumb foreigner" and the classic "incels" (They have their own unique word towards males there.)
  • people ask now about NTR, she tries to explain its "not real NTR." because also alcohol played a role which wasnt shown in the fanbox. Because - "Real NTR is bla bla bla".
  • Some one said "They didnt even know what real NTR is. They would freak out when it real happens."
  • I comment: "Sister already got gangbang + heart eyes (she enjoyed it, aka no rape) + goes next day to the same fucker to suck his dick out + eat his cum.
  • She says its still not NTR. I continue by saying what there is left ? MC crying in the corner why watching a cuck show ? She says im overracting. I say her female logic is dumb. Gets blocked, get more attigates to post more memes.
  • Post more memes, she starts to get more and more freaked out, calls her friends and fans for support, they try to calm her down by saying we are what she said about us.
  • Stream ends up with saying she would have liked to continue on the incest stuff, which was her original, but pixiv forbids it, henc she got banned here and only could go back once she deleted it, which she did.
  • When I asked why she did NTR. She answeared its not NTR lol (for real woman?)
  • Says people are in the west weird because they cant handle NTR lol. (Says the woman of a country who has NTR and rape as a norm there yet complain why there are so many sexual harasment...)

Thats it. I wish more people jumped in and gave their own 2 sents to this broad. I dont think she will change anything. But making her day a bit less enjoyable makes my day a bit better. Im sorry, but if you make this of a fuck up, call other all various of words and insult them then you diserve the backlash.

MC getting cucked and yeah the author is a female, hence she dosnt think it that way...woman logic lol.
Anway, she just "streamed" on twitter? (Didnt know that was possible) but it was only voice. I called my japanse speaking friend through discord to hear what she says and oh boy... this girl is not only a racist but also a sexists...

If I should sum it up:
  • I made a account and posted to another english speaking dude, got deleated by her.
  • I asked why, she didnt replied. I spammed memes about the Sister getting gangbanged.
  • She freaks out, thinks its necessary to adress it now
  • She is mostly angry about people posting the stuff from her Fanbox (which needs to be paid first). Basically she is mostly angry people didnt paid but saw it for free lol, not about the NTR.
  • Starts to make fun of us here in the west, the so called "free loader", "stinky and dumb foreigner" and the classic "incels" (They have their own unique word towards males there.)
  • people ask now about NTR, she tries to explain its "not real NTR." because also alcohol played a role which wasnt shown in the fanbox. Because - "Real NTR is bla bla bla".
  • Some one said "They didnt even know what real NTR is. They would freak out when it real happens."
  • I comment: "Sister already got gangbang + heart eyes (she enjoyed it, aka no rape) + goes next day to the same fucker to suck his dick out + eat his cum.
  • She says its still not NTR. I continue by saying what there is left ? MC crying in the corner why watching a cuck show ? She says im overracting. I say her female logic is dumb. Gets blocked, get more attigates to post more memes.
  • Post more memes, she starts to get more and more freaked out, calls her friends and fans for support, they try to calm her down by saying we are what she said about us.
  • Stream ends up with saying she would have liked to continue on the incest stuff, which was her original, but pixiv forbids it, henc she got banned here and only could go back once she deleted it, which she did.
  • When I asked why she did NTR. She answeared its not NTR lol (for real woman?)
  • Says people are in the west weird because they cant handle NTR lol. (Says the woman of a country who has NTR and rape as a norm there yet complain why there are so many sexual harasment...)

Thats it. I wish more people jumped in and gave their own 2 sents to this broad. I dont think she will change anything. But making her day a bit less enjoyable makes my day a bit better. Im sorry, but if you make this of a fuck up, call other all various of words and insult them then you diserve the backlash.
Was MC in some kind of relationship with her, or trying to be? This NTR stuff only showed up in the very last post, so from my perspective, he's just a normal brother especially after the retcon (Pixiv doesn't allow incest?! WTF?!), so I'm out of the loop on that last thing.

EDIT: She deleted everything.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was MC in some kind of relationship with her, or trying to be? This NTR stuff only showed up in the very last post, so from my perspective, he's just a normal brother especially after the retcon (Pixiv doesn't allow incest?! WTF?!), so I'm out of the loop on that last thing.
The whole focus is about MC "correcting" the Sister, sexually to become "normal" That was her goal and still is, but the blood related stuff with the unconsensual stuff (sleep sex) got retconed. She showed me the messaged between her and the pixiv staff. I know, there are tons of incest with the TAG! + rape AND sleep sex. Dont know why it was against her...

Anyway, MC -> the brother is not technically in love with her YET, but its obvious its going that way, let alone the sister loved MC for a very long time but you know -> Tsundere. Not my words -> Her own words. It will/should play out as MC getting sick of her "annoying" behaviour where he will start to "correct" her, aka the title of this trash manga, which will involve him being more rapey -> but toned down because Pixiv/Fanbox lol ("But Gangbang and NTR is ok? Yeah the weird japanse lol.)

The reason why its NTR because she gets fucked by others, and if you saw the leaked stuff its hardcore NTR with her enjoying it with the whole heart eyes. It gets even worse with this chapter where she sucks him off + jizzles down his jizz. Her next fanbox will show it fully. I guess you see where and why these situations are still NTR, despite it not being technically NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread