Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

Thanks to Agni scans for seeing this through and also thanks for continuing to fix the issues on the earlier chapters. I appreciate the level of dedication even for just one series.

But anyway, I was dumbfounded that this is the last chapter. It really is one of those 'because axed, the end' style of conclusion and I guess the publishers really want to stick with just the LN moving forward (given that the anime also concluded with the same style of conclusion). Disappointing it will no longer have anything in the future but it is what it is. But yeah, overall I found this as a commentary to the tsundere trope and really what will happen if ever an MC gave up on a tsundere girl who actually has feelings for the MC and overall it's a pretty nice take on it.

PS: is the LN still ongoing? Can anyone spoil how things are going currently in the LN? or is it going to be axed soon as well?
The LN is on a hiatus. Volume 7 showcassed Wataru roaming with Fuuka and Ichinose in the school festival. It also showed Sasaki (the football guy) getting a confession from a girl (Saitou, she was in chapter 19) in the class. Volume 8 was all about the fashion show in which Wataru was invited by the half Japaneese student, Marika (she was in chapter 18) and it also showed Wataru saving her from attempting suicide. That volume ended with the debut of another girl in the series, who is a classmate of Wataru's sister.
The manga did skip alot from volume 5 and 6.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You boys were dreaming of a manga having a proper ending, but then you saw this and became realists.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fyi, both this and the anime skipped a lot of shit, the LN is tiers better in being a slice of life than the two adaptations.

Group Leader
to the person responsible for the adaptation:
Who-let-bro-cook Who Who Let Bro Cook GIF - Who-let-bro-cook who Who let  bro cook Dont let him cook again - Discover & Share GIFs

Dex-chan lover
This manga really went out with a fizzle rather than a bang. Most oneshots have better endings than this! Man, at this rate going outside and playing with sticks will be more fulfilling than reading half-arsed mangas like this.

Group Leader
Some guy had made a comment about about Sasaki asking Wataru for advice about a confession and our boy kinda flips and wash his soul about his feelings for Natsukawa and she kinda overhears it and sees the damage she has done.

Anyone can give more details about it please?

Group Leader
This manga really went out with a fizzle rather than a bang. Most oneshots have better endings than this! Man, at this rate going outside and playing with sticks will be more fulfilling than reading half-arsed mangas like this.
Manga industry is doomed, the 'safest' bet is action shonen, but even them get cancelled like hell.
Can we tell how many mangas pass like 2/3 years of serialization nowadays?

Dex-chan lover
The LN is on a hiatus. Volume 7 showcassed Wataru roaming with Fuuka and Ichinose in the school festival. It also showed Sasaki (the football guy) getting a confession from a girl (Saitou, she was in chapter 19) in the class. Volume 8 was all about the fashion show in which Wataru was invited by the half Japaneese student, Marika (she was in chapter 18) and it also showed Wataru saving her from attempting suicide. That volume ended with the debut of another girl in the series, who is the classmate of Wataru's sister.
The manga did skip alot from volume 5 and 6.
Ahh thanks for this! But deym, I guess it's no wonder why the publishers decided to axe the manga adaptation as well. LN's going on hiatus always has a 50-50 chance of not going back anymore so I guess it's better for them stop the manga on a decent note (I probably think that is why they also pushed to make an anime adaptation so they can maximize this franchise if ever it all totally goes out). But this is just my pessimistic look on this. We'll never know what would really happen about this title after all. Cheers and thanks again!

Ahh thanks for this! But deym, I guess it's no wonder why the publishers decided to axe the manga adaptation as well. LN's going on hiatus always has a 50-50 chance of not going back anymore so I guess it's better for them stop the manga on a decent note (I probably think that is why they also pushed to make an anime adaptation so they can maximize this franchise if ever it all totally goes out). But this is just my pessimistic look on this. We'll never know what would really happen about this title after all. Cheers and thanks again!
I have hopes that the LN will continue. A chapter of WN was revised this January which suggests that the author hasn't dropped the series yet. I asked the mangaka about the status of the LN, but she doesn't know.

Last edited:
Some guy had made a comment about about Sasaki asking Wataru for advice about a confession and our boy kinda flips and wash his soul about his feelings for Natsukawa and she kinda overhears it and sees the damage she has done.

Anyone can give more details about it please?
That chapter was a roller coaster ride. Shame it didn't get adapted.
Sasaki asked Wataru for help about the confession he received from Saitou. Sasaki "kinda" had feelings for Natsukawa but was moved by Saitou's confession. Sasaki admitted that he has moved on from Natsukawa (later chapter reveals that he gave up from the very start seeing the relationship between Natsukawa and Wataru).

Wataru then explains the current relationship between him and Natsukawa due the countless amount of confessions he did and that he has accepted their current relationship. Natsukawa and Kei are eavesdropping to this whole conversation and she was startled when she heard her name. She can't accept the current relationship with Wataru and blames it on her contrary personality and reminisces about the hug we saw in this chapter.

Moving on, Sasaki said that he has put Saitou's response on hold due to her feelings for Natsukawa. He explained that even though he has given up on her, his feeling hasn't disappeared. Then he explains how the confession went and they both have a to and fro.

Sasaki then explained that he don't want to hurt her and want to support her, Wataru suggested him to go out with her but he said that he can't go out with someone he has no feelings. The girls figured it out that its a complicated problem and all eyes were on Wataru, how will he solve this problem.

Wataru then asked Sasaki about how many couples exist out of mutual feelings. He argued that alot of mutual feelongs stem out of one-sided confessions. Its totally normal to have no feelings before dating and developing love as you two bond together. This is the part of the novel that makes me realise that it's truly a masterwork. Moving on, Wataru further put his views on mutual feelings and confession. He said that he is jealous of Saitou as her confession was able to move Sasaki greatly while Natsukawa was unfazed with his countless confessions. The chapter ended with a sad Natsukawa on her knees and Wataru asking Sasaki to date Saitou.

PS: Forgive me for any grammatical errors, grammar police.

Normally, I'm fine with endings like these but holy fuck this might feel worse than just being axed out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for working on this series

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That chapter was a roller coaster ride. Shame it didn't get adapted.
Sasaki asked Wataru for help about the confession he received from Saitou. Sasaki "kinda" had feelings for Natsukawa but was moved by Saitou's confession. Sasaki admitted that he has moved on from Natsukawa (later chapter reveals that he gave up from the very start seeing the relationship between Natsukawa and Wataru).

Wataru then explains the current relationship between him and Natsukawa due the countless amount of confessions he did and that he has accepted their current relationship. Natsukawa and Kei are eavesdropping to this whole conversation and she was startled when she heard her name. She can't accept the current relationship with Wataru and blames it on her contrary personality and reminisces about the hug we saw in this chapter.

Moving on, Sasaki said that he has put Saitou's response on hold due to her feelings for Natsukawa. He explained that even though he has given up on her, his feeling hasn't disappeared. Then he explains how the confession went and they both have a to and fro.

Sasaki then explained that he don't want to hurt her and want to support her, Wataru suggested him to go out with her but he said that he can't go out with someone he has no feelings. The girls figured it out that its a complicated problem and all eyes were on Wataru, how will he solve this problem.

Wataru then asked Sasaki about how many couples exist out of mutual feelings. He argued that alot of mutual feelongs stem out of one-sided confessions. Its totally normal to have no feelings before dating and developing love as you two bond together. This is the part of the novel that makes me realise that it's truly a masterwork. Moving on, Wataru further put his views on mutual feelings and confession. He said that he is jealous of Saitou as her confession was able to move Sasaki greatly while Natsukawa was unfazed with his countless confessions. The chapter ended with a sad Natsukawa on her knees and Wataru asking Sasaki to date Saitou.

PS: Forgive me for any grammatical errors, grammar police.
Thanks so much for this!
I really appreciate this as the final chapter is really lackluster due to it being the 'axed-ending' as it is. Being able to know what really happened or what was skipped made things more interesting, I guess helping me with my copium dose as this manga adaptation finally ends. Cheers, mate!

Thanks so much for this!
I really appreciate this as the final chapter is really lackluster due to it being the 'axed-ending' as it is. Being able to know what really happened or what was skipped made things more interesting, I guess helping me with my copium dose as this manga adaptation finally ends. Cheers, mate!
That was the ending of Volume 7 not Volume 8.

Users who are viewing this thread