The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
I was waiting for those asshole maids to try and pull some shit IM SO GLAD THESE THREE CHAPTERS WENT BY WITHOUT A HITCH LMAO

Double-page supporter
AGGHHH I LOVE THIS Orz
I missed this so much and Im so thankful for this beauty 🙏🏼✨✨✨

edit: I think its hilarious how it feels like its been so long since the last update but honestly still within the “1 month ago” time frame I swear it felt like 5 months ago lmao XD

M2Z

I really hope she finally found a true friend who doesn't have any ill-intentions 😣 btw tq so much for the translation!!! 🥳🥳

I was just starting to miss this and you guys ambushed me with a mass update. Thank you

This new lady better be a REAL friend, not some political schmaltz or something, or else I will be upset. Gonna catch some hands...

Chloe is the reason why I'm so interested in tea nowadays, one day I hope my tea tastes just as good as she makes it sound like

Fed-Kun's army
chloe is ADORABLE, i hope she and this lady become good friends!!! lady was smart to be the first one to drink the tea negl, and also to see the value in being her friend. i'm guessing the rumors she was talking about rightly said about how the duke didn't care about the duchess lmao THINGS HAVE CHANGED, Y'ALL BETTER BRACE YOURSELVES YOU HAVE NO IDEA 😍it was nice of alphonse to indulge chloe tho? he's nice

thank you very much for the updates~!

I wish there could be a bit more plot progression and less tea gushing... Like I get the whole premise is her incredible love for tea but.... just too many scenes of squealing "omg tea!" and not enough nobility machinations and ducal side glances.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh when duke vandenberg asked 'what happened to her?' imagine someone explaining to him "your original wife died and some office lady obsessed with tea from korea isekaid into her body and that why shes like that" jdhfkjaudfhakjua

Dex-chan lover
I love the unspoken "Tea Mode" Chloe goes into when someone shows the slightest interest in it. The rare time she becomes outspoken and assertive is when she has tea-induced tunnel vision.

Contributor
Finally she have her first genuine friend from a noble group.

Chloe had to die for this, but eh, it's still good enough.

Ughh Chloe is so wholesome my heart feels slightly healed. I love that she was able to become good friends with lady fortnum!😆❤️

I wonder how many tea recipes we saw up until now 😆😆
Is this manhwa really gonna show us 50 recipes?! 😃😃

Fed-Kun's army
Recently it's been rainy and cold so I've drinking lots of genmaicha. I like that it focuses on the tea details.
@chuchuchoerry I always kinda feel bad for the host in these instances, because in a way they were unwanted and died without anyone ever knowing.

i want her to have more and more friends from now on.. so I hope this new friendship is genuine, (it seems like it anyway!).

Thanks for the updates!

Chloe is killing it, and that chocolate tea sounded delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread