The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 37

Supporter
first car, 1886. First light bulb 1879. so they're probably living some tile in the early to mid 1880's equivalent lol

Fed-Kun's army
Lol
His deadness is like me after seeing the nutcracker for the umpteeth time because my mom loves to see it every Christmas season. The things we do for the ppl we love

Group Leader
well that escalated quickly...
and here I thought this was a simple manga about enjoying tea and suddenly people are getting hanged.

Dex-chan lover
Another example of people using their modern pansy sensitivities to judge the standards of a society they never lived in. Also the victim (Chloe) blaming. Never change, MD commenters. Head maid got what she deserved for trying to undermine and murder her mistress.

Um, isn't this the first time Chloe called Alphonse by his name like 2 times in row? Wasn't it always Duke? Or my memory is failing me miserably? Also Alphonse not reacting to it is... Well, he still calls Chloe duchess so... whatever >.>
But ohmigod! The kiss >///< The little boy Alphonse is growing up and makes some nice moves there >///<

Fed-Kun's army
How do yall even load these chaps md is so slow for me rn 😭😭😭

@Cynic you're absolutely right, the comments on MD are spectacular.
There's the antagonist who abuses the protagonist (or even just dares to exist, so that it's never that someone can meddle in the love story), and everyone wants to kill her because... yes.

The protagonist is sick and tired of the antagonist and gets her killed "oh my God, how could she! what a monster!"

But lol, make peace with your brains, people 😃😃😃

Dex-chan lover
No one can stop this duke with his advances. Damn!

But he's dead inside... like I am.

Dex-chan lover
all i can think of in this chapter :
how TF they have a proper theater light there?
isn't this manga set in a medieval times?
even the street light at the time is just a candle holder within glass.

AAAAAAH FINALLY THE SWEET TASTE OF REVENGE

also the date was sooooooo cute Alphonse doesn’t know emotions but he knows lust lmaooooo he totes loves chloe tho what a cutie pie

thank you for the chapter!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread