The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 37

Lol my summary of this chapter:

The villainess who is toxic toward MC went to jail and got a death sentence. Everyone apologized. MC level up. Duke EQ stat level up.
Afterwards...
Duke: wanna go to the movies?
Duchess: sounds fun!
*Proceed making out like how every couple does when watching movies*

I kinda wish they went the 'on her way to prison and had an unfortunate, humiliating accident' route. But I guess I'm also relieved that she's gone for good and there's no plot where she comes back for vengeance. 🤔

Thank you so much for the chapter! They're getting along so well now <3

Dex-chan lover
OOF, she got hanged for a rumour and a bad choice of a dress? That went bad for her alright

Double-page supporter
LMAOO omg they're those couples who kiss in movie theaters when the actors on screen kiss

Haha wasn't expecting the maid to die like this. It does look a bit rushed like many stated in this thread but it's so satisfying, especially after reading other manhwas where the MC doesn't want to get rid of the asshole who's after her husband's life because "she is a good person!!" (I'm looking at you, 'what kind of empress is this')

@ismaelh Not just that, she also hinted the ladies/maids to go to that ice pond that has literally deadly creatures lurking

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Straight to hanging. I mean, yeah. Humiliating her with bad fashion is one thing, but there was also a legit attempted murder, so...

Heh. To the Duke, Chloe is the real show. Nice to see him get into character.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck did she think was going to happen to her when she not only sabotaged Chloe's efforts many times and attempted murder or at the least severe bodily harm? And anything other than death or maximum security prison would lead to another of those tiring revenge plots.

Users who are viewing this thread