The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 38

Ugh, this bad writing hurts, especially after the previous chapters weren't this bad.

HAHAHAHAAHA 😂 the Duke's killing intent is so apparent!! those eyes! Will burn a hole in the crown prince's skull! 😂😂😂

the guard should've kept with just 'no ladies allowed' and stopped there. he had to include his own snide comment, which is unprofessional.

i hope the duke slapping people with money doesn't become a habit cus it will kill any plot and tension in the future...

Contributor
No, the guy deserved to be fired.

He should just say :
My lord, my lady, i'm very sorry but this cafe is only for men, it's the rule,
please understand.

Instead of saying shit right in front of them.

The Prince is talking with his mouthful, where is his etiquette.
RsARatP.png

*Sigh* Jesus, I already see that Chloe will not stop the prince's actions with her because every time he will bring something related to tea and she will stop thinking and acting as if nothing has happened leading to unnecessary drama between her and the duke . Making her a character who was really cool looking like an idiot.

I don't like how he paid them off. They should have created a superior tea/coffee shop and put them out of business.

Since the duke has a boatload of money he could have done an opening promotion like sell at cost for a few months.

Dex-chan lover
I was confused for half the chapter but then I remembered On = China here.

Dex-chan lover
So the Duke reserved a table for dinner, arrives and the table is gone and there is only a 4 seater left so the prince toolbag can join. Just call him out on his bullshit and sue the restaurant, or buy it up and kick everyone out.

I know suing doesnt work but you get the point.

Meo

Double-page supporter
For a moment there, I thought he booked the entire restaurant...I guess if the Prince wants to butt in on your date you really can't refuse.

@ReviitZ

From the raws
you're wrong. There's some big damned kisses next chapter, and Chloe puts a hard stop to the prince in like three or four chapters.

Alphonse be like “dare to shoo away MY WIFEY? I’ll buy this damned resto!”

But really Prince? Dishwater? Loool this woman makes every liquid looks good and drinkable 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the guy at the cafe had it coming. He could have been polite and apologetic of the fact is was men only. He could have also gone the extra mile and said somethign like: "but there's this really nice cafe were you could go that is close by", and pointed them towards another establishment.
Instead he decided to be an asshole and insult Chloe just because, so he was fired.

...but the prince. Ugh. He's totally not needed and really bothers my cute romance, Go away!

@Mewples It's just that this situation felt really forced. It was just there for the fml to feel hurt and her husband (WHO IS VERY RICH AND VERY HANDSOME) to defend her in his way (BY THROWING MO EY AT HIS FACE LOOK HE'S VERY RICH AND VERY AWESOME SEE). Typical wish-fullfilment and fanfic-tier.

Banned
There are men only establishments even now, lodges or whayever where guys can smoke drink and talk or hang out lol.

I guess the woman equivalent would be like a spa? Anyway the guy going off on wamen was kind of a stupid situation in general LOL.

Also the prince 🤴 😍 💜 ♥ ❤ 💕 🤴 😍 💜 ♥ ❤ 💕 🤴 😍 💜 ♥ ❤ 💕 🤴 😍 💜 ♥ ❤ 💕

He get down, damn a different women every day LOL

Users who are viewing this thread