The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 46

There's not enough steam to rival the industrial revolution. We need more!

Fed-Kun's army
@chuchuchoerry I don't see a problem. They're married, and Chloe didn't show any signs of not wanting it. Having sex with a drunk stranger is a problem, having sex with your drunk and willing wife is not.

I swear at this rate Chloe is going to become a stick figure with curves and a skirt and Alphonse is going to become slender man with how long his arms keep getting.

Still love them though

Hehe. Alphonse is concerned about that clause in their contract that says they can have night activities only once a month. See how Chloe responds here.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought how weird how skinny she looked cuz damn her head is huge compared to her small waist

...I demand for Alphonse's mature body to come back!

Or is it that drinking that much tea is making him younger and slender? Because I doubt that one steamy night can have those effects on anybody's body 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lol where are her insides?, when he places her on the bed and that shot of the corset that outlines her pencil frame 😂😩 that looks so wrong. Every chapter Chloe loose a rib in a sacrifice for the dukes new youthful body

As soon as Alphonse gets back his "human emotions" the art on him changes. And this change will stay from now on.

Dex-chan lover
breaking her hip each time they did that... Teach me Alphonse-senpai!

@DorothyGale123 the real Chloe was shy and abused by strangers. Alphonse was abused and never taught the right way to "not have emotions." They both made a contract with very bizarre conditions. Even if you become lovely-dovely, they didn't break the contract nor change the clauses. This is why Alphonse mentioned it. Yes, it is a turn-off, but you need to remember that this is not Chlore. This is the MC. Now the MC will be able to say it is not and hopefully will say something about modifying or break the contract. Maybe modify it to make Alphonso feel ok and then tell him that if he is fine with breaking the contract let him do it. He is having internal problems with the new situations they are in. It is better to give Alphonso the power to follow and accept the new Chloe's personality.

Seriously, wtf do manga/manhwa/manhua character's do in bed that they are in so much pain the next morning?
If you aren't into BDSM and your partner is in such severe pain the next day that they can't even get out of bed for a whole day you are doing something VERY wrong and questionable...

Fed-Kun's army
@DorothyGale123 statutory spousal rape is a thing, even if she is willing shes not inherently conscious of everything. she is again drunk, whats the difference between her being drunk as a stranger and her being drunk as a wife? only the marriage part? again, plot calls that she enjoys it but still, its mighty fuckin uncomfortable seeing that. implied consent is not actual, legitimate consent, or so says the law at least so theres that.

Dex-chan lover
HA! They did the sex. What an awkward married couple. Lovely and cute though.

Their first night of passion by desire and not agreement~
And while he was an insensitive hubby in the aftercare, it's also sweet that the first thing he did after waking up was act on his love to make her happy to the best of his very significant ability.

All in all, good for them. Time to rewrite the contract.

if she was so drunk she wasn't acting like herself he shouldn't have touched her let alone been so rough she could barely move in the morning what the hell

Users who are viewing this thread