The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 11

For someone who's mentally 20 years old, they sure don't realize how dangerous it can be for a powerless child to get stranded alone in a place they're not familiar with. She could be either kidnapped, raped, sold off, killed, or all of the above. Although I don't think this genre would allow those things... Maybe kidnap tho

Dex-chan lover
That's just a scam, LOL. Seriously that's like the typical way to start a fortune-telling scam LOL. Say some generic bullshit and hope you hit the mark LOL

Dex-chan lover
This 20 year old just got scammed within 3 minutes of running away from her bodyguards when she is the princess and should know there are people after her life. She is a powerless child now too. The scammer guy gave the most open ended sentence ever too and she immediately thought about her reincarnation, God she is stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... Yeah.. no matter how you look at it, running away from your guard isn't an act of a 20 y o.... Lol XD

Banned
I wish the author would stop claiming a person is mentally an adult but throughout the story the MC acts like a child.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, at least wait for the guy to do a cold read before you start panicking. That was opening flattery.

Dex-chan lover
I get what all are you are saying, but the two of them aren't even letting her experience shopping how she knows since the two are just threatening all of them to lower their prices. I understand if they're gouging their prices due to it looking like a little girl they can squeeze money out of, but not the only two places she goes to which are just street stalls. One for some sweets and one for a teddy bear... I doubt those places are going to be gouging prices on what they see as a young noble girl.

Is it just me or do yall think that man could be the original ML of the story? Cuz if I remember correctly, the original ML had silver hair, right? So I have no idea how you guys got a "scammer" out of this person. But eh, I could be wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The FL : "Astrology? Who would believe this? That's probably a scammer."

Random scammer: "You're unique miss"

Also the FL : "OMG, he said the word 'unique'...! COULD IT BE THAT HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WAS ISEKAI'D AND THAT I'M ACTUALLY 20 YEARS OLD?"

And that's just one example of the weird logic/pacing of this manhua. It's only chapter 11 but the story already feels rushed and doesn't flow naturally at times. I'm still gonna read it for now because as I said this is only chapter 11, so maybe it'll improve. But I'd really like it if the author took his time when unfolding the story.

Another weird thing that actually bothers me a lot is how the previous owner of the princess' body used to abuse her guard all the time, and how it seems to have been completely brushed aside. Usually in this kind of manhua, you'd see a slow character development, with the ML having a slow change of heart when seeing how the FL have changed over the course of multiple chapters. Eventually, the ML could even confront her and ask her why her personality drastically changed, though this is optional. Whereas in this manhua, the FL stands up for the ML once after he got scolded (let's not forget that he got scolded after an incident happened to her because he wasn't here to protect her after she beats him up) and somehow it seems to be sufficient to get the ML to fall for her and for all animosity to die down. It's like a major part of the plot (the ML slowly opening up to the FL) was brushed aside and everything got resolved in less than 10 chapters.

Mentally 20 but you act like that? Lmao who would believe that. Plus she’s quick to assume that the fortune telling is about her being transmigrated to a different world. If the fortune teller is saying the truth then it can also mean that because she’s a princess or maybe she has magic or something.

This cloaked man screams bad news or main character to me, idk how you got scammer from this person!

I want spoilers pls, can someone tell me if the black haired guard (forgot his name) is the ML??

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update NASS! Such a shame we don't know when the next update will be.. I really enjoy the art. The story is a bit wonky and a lot of details are brushed aside, hope the author gets an editor or something to improve it

Users who are viewing this thread