The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

Dex-chan lover
#ChinaBad lmao

also @MEIMEI567, i didn't really read any comments here and i'm ignorant of the drama(still thanks for the information, i am now enlightened of the actual reason behind the issue) in this section lmao all i expressed was my disappointment on the mangadex site as they don't have the notif system for cancelled series

This is a great manhwa really ~
It even got a lot of support like bookmarks and views. I just hope they do not stop on this one.... And just think, they're just slow,... (thinking positively😇)

@Meimei567 dang, thanks for the tea! I issue DMCA notifs on the regular bc my small press authors need to get their royalties, so it's so disappointing when I see companies being shady towards their creators like this! I hope the artist and author go on to do great things that'll get them paid!!

I understand the situation and I'm just sad. I was hoping/wishing for the best but I guess is useless now, lol. I miss this story. 🥲

Edit: tnks for the updates about the story's situation

Well... hayyss another manga has been dropped. This is a good one tho I was looking forward to this

... i should've read the comments first before indulging myself to this story 😭 its sad that it is cancelled, im looking forward to this but now 😥

I'm so sad, I went back into my bookmarks to search for updates that I missed.

"publication status. Cancelled."

Oof.

Group Leader
@LoveLoveShow @MaryMoore
I’ve also heard these rumours I hope they aren’t true. The reason for no updates is because the site that hosted this manhua has been taken down. The status says it’s been cancelled, I wish I can find a weibo or Twitter for the author or publisher company to actually know the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread