The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Restarting Makes No Sense (11)

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much! I was just rereading ch 10 and i saw ch 11 and 12 uploaded im verry happy!

Im more sure that the past Suri isnt the best Suri. I love the fact that she's much more calmer now. And that counter punch is the best. Also its really heart breaking to see how she fell from grace from trying to replicate the past marchioness and her own mom....

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the double release! I'm excited to see how she'll deal with the nobles this time round.

Aggregator gang
Man, getting thrown into that kind of situation at such a young age.... I feel really sorry for her. I bet she had to be extremely vicious to survive. Maybe that's why the oldest son didn't like her in the end. He saw her as a conniving and cruel person. He was probably eager to take over just to get her out of power. :(((((

Dex-chan lover
Goddmamn that last chapter was SO satisfying. I'm sad to see more of how hard it was in her first life but at least it'll make things easier in this second try.

Double-page supporter
Wait, are we back in a flashback again? I thought the funeral would be taken care of by her so she wouldn't lose authority by having the Duke host it for her?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my.. Her biological mother.. although a bad mom, seems to be a very fierce lady. Goodness
Man ythanks

Double-page supporter
Sooo, im a bit confused. Who is that last lady? Is she the one who teach MC to had bad reputation in order to protect the family?

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah thank you so much for the double release!!! hope everything goes well with your thesis too ๐Ÿ˜Š

somehow i'm scared she'll end up down the wrong path, following her mom's example... SURI YOU CAN DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

Thank you for double release!!! You must focus with your thesis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You can do it!!!

Thank you so much for the double update ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Users who are viewing this thread