The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

lol I actually read the spanish translations since they were ahead at first. I was so confused like who JIM? lmao had to go read the english ones. Thanx for the new chapter🤗

Thank you for uploading the chapters!!! Some of the stuff that confused me became clear because of them. Ty ty

I'd like to say thank you so much for your hard work to translate these last chapters beautifully and more meaningful. The way you choose the words properly and understand the context and translate it with consideration. Your translation really makes us feeling deeper on the storyline itself. Really, you did an awesome job!!

And for the previous scanlation, please hire them :"))) it would be good for you guys too so that you could work more efficiently (honestly I'd feel a little bad if people reuploding the same work as me but with much better quality) and please don't erase the panels randomly. I already read each chapter (one is the previous work from the scanlation and one is the new work from this guy), and there are some panels in the certain chapters that you erased/missed. I don't know if it's because you're simply forget but please check it again before you upload. Because those missing panels are part of the story and make the story easier to understand. But anyway good work and thank you for keep translating this story 👏👏👏

Please I love the mommy son thing shuli has going on, but def not the case for our boy jeremy.

....fifty chapters in and im still on team nora!!!

"they got permission from Bucci Gang to continue translating". Permission from whom to do what exactly? From some randoms on internet to pirate someone else's work? What is this nonsense with "permissions"? Just translate what you want, how you want and when you want. These are all unofficial translations either way.

Thanks for your hard work 😚❤️please translate this manhwa, I really love your translation so smooth and beautiful

The english in this translation is way better - but of course I can't say how close it is to the author's intention because I do not know Korean.
But I do enjoy your writing. Please keep translating.

nmx

The quality is so much better than the previous group's. Thank you for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating. I hope you continue to translate since the quality is better than the previous group. (I don't want to encourage sniping. Higher quality translations are what I want.)

Thank you for the wonderful translation! You really make so many things clear.

I’m not from Iran but Turkey and I have to say, their last names are weird as hell:
“Pasha” is a title for high ranking government officals and soldiers who are higher than a colonel, for example Mustafa Kemal Pasha can be translated as General Mustafa Kemal.

It’s basically creating a Japanese character and giving them “Senpai” as a last name.

Stepmother’s Marchen is by far my favorite manhwa and muslim country setting seems waaaay better than any other manhwa, I really appreciate the effort despite this little mistake.

This was a really clean, very high quality, and clear translation! Well done, and thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Wow. That was amazing. I love this chapter. It feels like all the stress from the trial is finally gone.

Thank you for this chap and the others. I just finished rereading everything. It was very good.

I'm glad the author mentioned Halime again and showed her country a bit. It's interesting and somewhat unusual for these types of stories to have actual non pseudo european countries and people, and they even seem fairly normal so far.

@belittled_mia But when the king is talking to Halime, there is a part that doesn't make sense somewhat. I'm not sure if it was a typo but the part where he says
"Don't say anything ridiculous."
"...Not about 'those fools' who stupidly live without partners...but about how you would have liked it if you were a man."

I think it would make more since to say or instead of but, if he's saying they are both ridiculous. Even if he's clarifying which ridiculous thing he means with emphasis on the second part of his sentence, to me it makes more sense or at least flows better to say or. Also is another typo that it's not her that would like it if she were a man but he would like her actions better if she were a man? In which case you should be changed to I. For example "...Or about how I would have liked it if you were a man."
That you or I part might just be me reading too much into it though. Sorry to bother you and for writing so much. Thank you for your translations.

Wow pretty nice, I think everything flowed quite nicely. Keep up the good work and thanks for the chapters~

THANKS SOOOO SOO MUCH WITH YOUR TRANSLATIONS!!!! IT'S FCKNG AWESOME.

Haevn's translations gives me headaches. I can't understand shit. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with your work with this series!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread