The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

imagine complaining about the quality of FREE translations at the cost of the scanlator’s money and time 😂😂😂😂😂😂 so laughable

Seriously! Wtf is their agenda in killing Shuli?! It can't be marital purity, can it? The church is so shit

Nobody has mentioned that when Shuli is reminding the guard that she's still the master of the house, and not to talk down to her with cold and dead eyes...that it is her mother's profile reflected in the window?!

Shuli not tossing her mother and brother out in the original series of events meant they had that much more time to influence her and poison her mentality toward the rest of the household.

Thank you for translating, being able to read this translation is a great relief for me because updates weren't quicker, but now I don't want it to end.
Gosh I really want to know what happened next 👀

I just can't understand, y that particular priest hate her... She don't do anything wrong to him(?)

Btw, tq for translating 😄

thank you so much for the translation and setting! the past life is rlly a heartbreaking story, and the last part was a sh00k. that stupid priest again.

This is actually my first comment ever on this site and I just want to not only say thank you so much for all your time, effort, and spending your money on the chapters. Also, I just wanted to say wow - it's amazing and inspiring that you have learned (at least?) 5 languages! You seem very talented, and again I appreciate you translating these for us, for no gain. I hope you keep well and honestly screw the haters! If they want to complain so much, they can do it themselves and see how 'easy' it is.

Aksksk sir priest what's ur problem!?⋌༼ •̀ ⌂ •́ ༽⋋ And kids?? Why did you guys pretend to hate shuli :"

Anyway, Thank you sooo much for the translation (✿❛◡❛). Forgive me for being such a silent reader because english isn't my first language so it's kind of hard to express my word T_T

Arghh, my english is really bad. bye imma go and hide myself ಥ‿ಥ

Um im actually going to say something to the translator and not the chapter

The translator had a very amazing job and i mean it you've been working hard for us to read so i dont really get that theres a hate comment on the translator
Moreover the quality and the scanlation is truly amazing i'd will like to say thank you for your hardwork although my messege will probably never reach to the translator herself but hope you read this

Bruh in the panel where she says "I'm still the owner of this house," seeing a hint of a different person reflected in the window was such a trip. Also for the translator, I didn't even see much of a problem with translations? I was able to read it without much trouble, and everything made sense, things were clean and legible- that's enough for me fam :) thank you for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, law and order.
But it also hurts for the kid that want to surprise Shuli heard that she's been killed.

Thank you translator for your hard work!! ❤️❤️❤️
It’s so heartbreaking to imagine the kids finding out about her death after seeing how much they wanted to surprise her😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread