The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Restarting Makes No Sense (6)

Fed-Kun's army
uhh,,, i dunno what to think of the auntie now..
she's good but well, as long as there's no bad intention, i guess she's fine...

poor MC, too sick and too tired to handle the household, hang on my dear!

cute faces as always though...

I smell somehing fishy about her husbands relatives. Poor her, she doesnt have any good term with her stepchild, but yeah its take a long time for her to adjust her role in such a broken yet huge influence family.

Anyway. Thank you for your harwork translator~.

I support your decision no matter what. Because you do this with volunteer, sharing this manhwa with readers, and many reasons you still brought up this till now. And if the other insist to take over let it be. Because you brought this up first, but if there's a threat you can make your own decision.

Thank you for all your hardwork and let us know the manhwa

There is nothing wrong with you uploading your translations. Furthermore no translations were stolen or plagiarised. Also there are quite a few mangas out there with dual translations being uploaded. You don't have to accommodate to someone's unhappiness just because they're displeased someone else is uploading chapters faster than them.

Contributor
Continue translating my dude. We just want to read the story.

Please, please just continue your good work! Your translations are great; there is no reason stop because of fake drama. If the other group wants to translate this, they should speak with their actions and just scanlate the next chapter. I wouldn't have the nerve to complain if somebody took over the series I haven't updated for a month.
And this site is built for that, for multiple groups doing the same release- but your scanlation is high quality and I would think every reader appreciates each release you do. As long as you're enjoying doing it and want to continue, let the naysayers sit on the sideline.

Thanks for the releases you've done! I at least appreciate the work you're putting into it.

@Afiaki I totally I agree!! The group shouldn't be discouraged about it, it's all being illegally translated so no one should take all the credit for it 😁😁 Thank you again for your work guys 💓

Supporter
In your case I think you can just continue translating. This series is not so popular that people were scrambling over to translate it, the other group hasn't updated for a month, and you're not doing it for the money, so what's the problem? if the other group is not happy, they can just release in their own time and let the readers choose which version to read.

Honestly, you should just do your own thing and continue if you are having fun and enjoying it. 😃

However, you should probably go back and translate your own versions of chapters 0-3 if you really want to give them no reason to get you to stop. Plus, you are giving a much more consistent release.

I like and appreciate SLC but they have a ton of projects going on that they can’t keep up on. I support their dedication, but they’re overloading themselves with projects, IMO.

I'd say that as long as you really want to keep on translating this series. You're the one volunteering your time for this, just keep on doing what you want to do.

Double-page supporter
Free market. Whoever translates first and with quality, I'm in.

And thanks for your work!

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's a good thing that the aunt is there. It's true that she seems friendly most of the time + her being strict when it's necessary is not really out of place. The child WAS screaming loudly/being annoying while the mother just recovered from her cold; so being able to shut her up so fast is a good thing? (Or maybe I'm just being really salty about the twins' prank....)

And thank you so much for your fast updates!!! I really enjoy reading this story :D

THANKS FOR YOUR WORKk!!! T____T it looks amazing and i love this series so much-- bless you!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Love This So Much!! <3 I'm Crying!! Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Fed-Kun's army
As your average pleb that doesn't care about drama i 💘 your work so far. Irk they there can't be competing or alternative scans or trans . Just keep doing whatcha feel like doing

@keks503 I also don't fully trust the ain't but she is already proving useful . Last time she drove everyone out so usually in these stories the different stuff is usually positive so let's wait and see.

Also fuk that ,that much water is not a prank, a water balloon maybe but she was drenched and hit the ground under the weight. People don't understand what a prank is, assaulting someone and going nenernener does not count

I’m glad that you’re translating this series. You didnt steal their translation.

If you want to be more cautious, maybe you can make a discord server or blog and share your translation there. I’m a discord user so i prefer discord, hehe.

Anyway i rly love to see how jeremy acts this time. Maybe in the past he think that his fake mother doesnt rly care about the father. The twin is horrible but i think they just lack of love and become more spoiled bcs no one can control them. I hope the aunt is not a bad person.

Users who are viewing this thread