The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Restarting Makes No Sense (6)

Fed-Kun's army
i hope the aunt beats the shit out of those brats, GOD i hate children.

What did they put in that water? A magic potion for instant cold or is her constitution really that fragile?

I am very disappointed reading of some of you guys' comments. Abusing (verbally, physically,etc) kids is NOT the way to raise them, they will become unhealthy toxic adults who will most likely project their negativity on other people. Especially if you "hate" children, you are the last person on earth who should speak about them.

Supporter
it wasn't water; it was antifreeze, chilled to -30 degrees

only possible explanation

is their aunt even allowed to wear pink? everyone else is wearing black or a dark attire bc ahem! Johannes died! her brother!!! their father!!!

Aggregator gang
I know they are meanspirited, but the way the twins just outright call her "fake mom" is super endearing to me somehow.

Rachel prob the character I’m liking the most currently, straight up doesn’t give a damn, lmao....

To the people saying they would have slapped the kids. No, you probably wouldn't have, if you cared about them. I was almost in the exact same situation like the children, my mom left me and my brother at an early age. Got a stepmom 2 years later that was 13 years older than me, so not that much older. But me and my brother were such assholes to her, cursing her, comparing to my real mother. But she never slapped us, or hurt us in any way. But if I would have done the same now, oh boi. Still regret being such a bitch to her, she did so much for us and "wasted" her own time on us.

Dex-chan lover
They almost killed the headmaster of the family after the last one died few days ago.

tbh everyone's arguments are valid in a way, but IMO if you treat kids harshly they become even more rebellious. i mean, isn't it obvious? they'd want to go against the one who hurt them. you should handle kids with care and be patient with them. mostly every kid wants love and attention from their guardian even if they try to take it in an aggressive way.

Ugh I would never beat a child, give them a slap on the wrist maybe. BUT I REALLY WANT TO. Like I wouldn't actually, BUT DAMN THESE KIDS PISS ME OFF. IF I COULD I WOULD TOSS THEM OUT THE WINDOW. haha good thing I don't plan on ever having children. I hate brats like these

Dex-chan lover
Ok these brats are being brats but no kid should be yelled at to the degree they make that kind of expression. Get that aunty out of here she is bad vibes only

Users who are viewing this thread