The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 49

The earrings!! What do they mean? Is it dowun's way of showing his love towards Lyon? This is their first couple items that they've both worn, but Lyon doesn't care much for the earrings, tch a bit 2 late dowun.

Group Leader
Tbh I started as Baekhan team, but now I’m leaning more towards Dowun. It’s weird...

Aggregator gang
i love Baek Han but I wanna see what Dowun does. He's slowly starting to change and tbh I wanna see him get in touch with his emotions more.

Will Dowun chase after them to find his fiance and punish Baek-han?
Will she pawn off their couple earring?
Find out next time on...

Dowun changing his emotions? Please guys even if he did, I don't think it's a healthy relationship

Id almost imagine she will pawn them with the intention to purchase it back, asap when she can but sigh , i can also imagine dowun just thinking like it will hurt his feelings , ans rhinking she did it to intentionally spite him but like he didnt make it affirming in the first place the brevity of importance of these matching earrings in terms of romance, id assume, so its like akzbssbskzjzgsj uguugh the angst ;;

I don't understand why some of ya'll are rooting for Dowun? He's not been kind to her at all, he doesn't care about her

@mythlena I agree. As a romance interest I don’t see how ANYONE would root for him. He has literally done the bare minimum regarding their personal relationship (and that was only for the sake of their political partnership). It just shows that some people would just sink on the ML ship no matter what.

Dowun’s more interesting in my opinion. I like the push and pull of their relationship, and how it feels tragic. I don’t always need a happy romance, there’s plenty of that elsewhere.

lmfao asara you cant punish baekhan if he abandoned his post to guard honglyon. and the only person on honglyon's side is baekhan... both literally and figuratively. i hate dowun and asara so much :)

Dex-chan lover
@Krobelus Dowun is a rather interesting character, but some people seem like they genuinely believe that him and Lyon could have a healthy and stable relationship, and that he wouldn't be a terrible partner.

Yeah. Damn. Asara can bitch her way to Dowun's bed, heat his oh cold heart. I couldn't care less if Dowun and her end up with each other

@Chiiyuu omg same ik its a bad relationship looking at the explanations in the comments but im still triyng to use my mind and be on the good boi side and not dowun

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!
yall lets all activate our braincells and realize that maybe shipping a lady with a man who barely acknowledged her as a human being and instead as a political stepping shouldnt be put together no matter interesting the relationship may end up to be...
also asara is really trying so hard to get on dowuns side like sis,,, he aint gonna marry ya,,, he aint gonna suck your toes after all this, you goddamn dog of the monarchy 😒

I know that dowun is pretty trashy right now, but I'm hoping for some omega level redemption arc for him so I ship him with our girl without guilt 😅

Users who are viewing this thread