The Friends-Eater Classroom

Contributor
@Isekaijin with start of this arc, i finally understend, why things in this manga like that - aaallll this situation with death game and human-eating is just background. All this characters and they behavior and thinking are just roles, like in theater. All this manga about situations. Its just happens, that in this manga, "roles", partly, remember what happens in previos scenary. Performances/plays are chained. If you look on this, like that is chained spectacles, not like this all occurring in real live, its all possible and realistic.

Group Leader
Thing is, this kind of manga hooks readers into reading them thanks to the thriller and the mystery that will only be solved at the last chapter, so it’s guaranteed to always have a decent amount of readers, no matter how horrible plot-wise and everything in between it is.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit that I've kinda been speed reading this after picking it up with the latest chapter but where the world are other students in the school? No one's parents are wondering what's going on when kids stay over at school for seemingly days at a time? What about teachers? Pretty sure an explosion would get some kind of attention, especially two that close together from home made bombs. Did I miss something or did the author just forget about the random idiot murders?

@koga88 literally magic bulshit that makes everyone not be aware of the game and things that happen during the game, they talked aobut that a few chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
(2)
Killed off the only character I liked (Yuki Endou) After she dies the story turns even shittier - MC is scummy - ...

Fed-Kun's army
Only blessed thing about this is that they die quick other game like mangas drag it out for so long

Looks like everyone deserved for what happened to the poor little girl whose sprint haunts everyone in the school and makes a death game out of it.

She was bullied.
Had her hair and nails cut off gruesomely.
Had her teeth pulled out painfully.
Had been duped to be a Seeker in hide and seek game in an derelict factory
in the said factory two workers cornered her, Raped her.

after all this she probably still asks if they will be her friends

the Workers get spooked and beat her up which leads to her death.

then wrap up her body, put it in a grinder.

the meat ends up in the cafeteria of said school and given to students which happily eat it all up.

so she pretty much brings death to everyone for all of this.

I will take the little girls side on this.

They All Deserve it

Group Leader
@Comrade-Sandvich Cool, that doesn't mean shit. You're not allowed to post spoilers in this comment section. Look at the notice up top. Now please put a spoiler tag on it before I get the mods to do it for you.

The One
Staff
Admin
Spoilers go in spoiler tags ...
Or stay out of the manga comments ...

Also keep rule 5.1 in mind when talking to others.

@NamelessTranslation I'm very sorry your for being such a bad person (asshole),

I will never ever translate a manga chapter in the comments section that has already been uploaded in a different language.

by the way make sure to report me further for any other transgression I have committed according to your standards

@NamelessTranslation
In surpassed you even care if anyone posts spoilers. Do you guys even have any intentions of finishing the series considering it's been over five months since you even touched it?

Group Leader
@Jacough Well, you're right about one thing, I don't really care about spoilers for this series. But it would suck ass if it was a series I liked and it was spoiled for me right on the manga page, so I definitely don't appreciate it.

As for finishing the series, I was waiting for the final volume (no censorship) to come out, and it literally just came out today. So maybe you'll see more of this series in a couple days or so.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I remember reading this before I joined MD. The Manga's plot is so bad yet I enjoyed its absurdity. Gonna continue reading this.

While the pacing is absurdly fast for a dramatic battle royale manga, it's honestly better off with it. No excessive drama, no bullshit. And it the speed it's going helps lend to the urgency that's surrounding the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread