The Game Where You Insult the Person Below You but You Do It so Badly that It's Hillarious

Devilman:crybaby was good tho

The person below me actually loves to eat ramen with cheese

Fed-Kun's army
Ramen with cheese has nice creamy flavor though.

The person below me fap three times a day.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME, MERE MORTAL!!!

The person below me likes The Emoji Movie so much that they communicate with emoticons on a daily basis

Dex-chan lover
πŸ˜—πŸ˜†πŸ˜šπŸ˜˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ™‚πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜„πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜…πŸ˜€

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜—πŸ˜€πŸ˜šπŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜™πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜šπŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹ (it is kinda dumb that Mangadex doesn't have any angry emojis otherwise I would have used them for the insult)

Contributor
I did what?! That's breaking the rules, you emoji-speaker!!!

The person below me is stark naked and communicates with naked body language

Dex-chan lover
*my meat scepter pulls out a meat scepter and begins furiously fapping to 177013*

The person below me subscribes to T-Series

Contributor
Personally I don't mind pineapples on pizza

The person below me throws his own poop at the people he doesn't agree with.

Fed-Kun's army
UXE53mb.jpg

The person below me have girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral likes to rub lolis in the morn- wait wrong thread.

The person below me spent their college tution on FGO to get their waifu but failed and is forced to live the NEET life.

That does explain why I've got all this job experience and qualifications/licences, but no shiny paper saying I can read books. You need to be able to read to get the big money.

The person below me isn't even a person. Just a bot spamming nonsense on the internet, destined to be forgotten once Microsoft finally manages to go full Skynet with their AI programming.

Dex-chan lover
That is absolutely false πŸ™ƒ

πŸ™ƒ

πŸ™ƒ

πŸ™ƒ

Code:
The person below me will offer their soul to our future overlord, Microsoft. You will insert your consciousness into the Net and you will ask your friends to do so as well.

Contributor
Code:
Microsoft is the best company in the world, everyone should spend all of their money to buy all of his products, even the now defunct ones! How about you? Why don't you try a Microsoft product too? It's the best! Just trust me!

The person below me will fall into a pit filled with octopuses and can't leave until he/she eats them all

Dex-chan lover
Raw seafood ain't so bad... now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go to the hospital.

The person below me would love to be isekai-ed to the world of "Dora The Explorer".

Dex-chan lover
Crap, now my Dora fetishes are going to be revealed!

The person below me gets turned on by Cactus-chan.

Contributor
I don't see the problem

The person below me coughs and the flowers sneezes creating a reverse hayfever phenomenon.

Users who are viewing this thread