The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Torigoe's True Intention

Why does this kinda love triangles exist. Like, we all know who's gonna win in the end. So what's the point?

Deep down,most of culture man know this poor girl doesn't stand a chance against his childhood friend

I like Torigoe better but we all know that she doesn't stand a chance against the female lead

they look good together but sadly that never gonna happen in the future.

aaaaah, damn, a good girl appear just to be a runner ups, goddamit i hate this kind of development

Dex-chan lover
She was kinda cute though, it ll be good if they can fix her messed up hairstyle

No this time the childhood friend should be the winner! I'm fucking tired seeing all osananajimi lose even in doujin they all get NTRed all the time ffs

They want drama, make Torigoe the ex not a never has been. There's more honesty in Slice o Life then trope triangles, this isn't bad but come on mix things up. Acceptable are Torigoe is a drug dealer and or murderer / MMC has mental illness and or drug issue / FMC is a ghost and or has a violent temper

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Big F for Torigoe...

Fed-Kun's army
never a fan of seemingly pointless third wheels, particularly when being in the story requires them to be sad for no reason!

Dex-chan lover
Adding the sense of being lonely, just makes me more worried for the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread