The Girls in the Entire Cultivation World Want to Catch Me

скоро будет на английском или нет: P / is going to be in English soon or not :p

Dex-chan lover
I, Xia Yi, innate Taoist body, all methods are accessible, double cultivation with a girl can improve the physique of any girl.
But what will happen to those who have not yet cultivated to become a strong person? of course...
Yes, of course. Uh-huh. I completely understand.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, doesn't have a shounen tag but it's a comedy and it acts and speaks like a shounen, wont hold my hopes up but this will prob be just another cocktease

I shal read this with high hopes while simultaneously expecting to be disappointed.

Because without great risk you can't have great culture.

Title looks promising, but the story never proves it...yo does he become a perverted ass Mc cause that would blow hella....would be cool if he declines every offer and doesn’t get tempted with thots.....

Group Leader
I originally planned on getting all 8 chapters scanlated by Friday, but I ended up being too busy this week. Since I don’t want to keep anyone waiting, I’ll upload the chapters I have right now. I’m not familiar with wuxia terminology, so if anyone sees any mistakes or plot holes I accidentally made, please point them out. Tell me if you have any criticisms or suggestions. I hope you enjoy the updates!

Reads itself well. Way better than 90% of other wuxia groups that do it all the time too. Thanks.

Group Leader
@MirSteL I’ll be uploading 5-7 for sure tomorrow. But since there’s some wuxia terminology it’s taking me a while to translate, I can only upload 8-9 on the weekend.

Also, I was wondering wether or not I should just end mass uploads on Fridays as a whole in order to get chapters out quicker.

Group Leader
@Themercilessavior1 I was about to say the same thing. It always sounds like a really weird translation because it feels so out of place. Like in this it seems to mean "skill growth" or "power growth", but "cultivator" just seems so unnatural in that context.

Users who are viewing this thread