The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 5 - This Life, I Will Change Everything

Double-page supporter
The doctor is really cute. He looks like he gives good hugs.

As for the question I would think I would like to have outstanding abilities! Because things are likely to change if your different,right? So you can't really bet on things going the same way or people reacting the same way.

Dex-chan lover
lol so determined to meet the mother they went to her house to beg for help. I feel sorry for the mother too, she was just trying to help out a friend and she probably gets poisoned by her and that evil maid from the beginning. Or at least thats what I think, maybe she did get sick naturally

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi It's really easy to poison a sick, trusting person. Pharmacy, after all, is just the practice of poisoning in healthy doses.

Fed-Kun's army
I won't be surprised if the father is the one that made the arrangement for them to come anyway, so of course she can't avoid that happening by simply having her mother avoid the temple.

Wait isn’t MC the legitimate daughter of thenofficial’s first wife...

Meo

Dex-chan lover
You can't change fate that easily. I mean they had to have known where they lived...if you can't meet by (pretend) coincidence, then go to the manor and beg for help. Simple really.

Aggregator gang
Option 3 here have to shut down your enemies and be able to max out your gains

@meo welk that and it would have been a 5 chapter comic book

Contributor
I was kind of like, "couldn't mercenary-assassin-grandma just tell the folks to come to the house then?", and here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread