The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - That Doesn't Matter Right Now

Dex-chan lover
@Wildstag
Her demonlord servitude tattoos were okay. It’s just that this is the I’m-so-kind-so-everyone-loves-me MC of a harem manga, so the author just slaps a womb heart tattoo on her to appease the bottom denominator. You know. The kind the gets mad when a female character talks to another man that isn’t the MC. Or LoveLive fans.

On a more logical line of thought, ignoring the tattoo’s vaguely lewd shape, putting it on the arm of a battle servant means it can possibly be severed and lopped off. I think the back behind the heart, or on a shoulder would be more ideal.

Aggregator gang
wait a second that is not what Holy Mark supposed to look like 😂

Dex-chan lover
@shadowheonlex45 looking at the first chapter it looks like the potion does take many rare ingredients. It must need both and them some more. The princess did use all her money getting the other ingredients after all.

Double-page supporter
This chapter feels rushed, it need be longer for better development. I like this manga but when MC main power is kindness development needs to be slower so it doesn't feel empty

Dex-chan lover
I was going ... well I am commenting on how Ana takes the role of villain and with her usual over-the top misplaced attempts at making trying to make Kane a hero (now with obvious self-interest) ends up accidentally saving Tetra life because lets be honest here, she is/was entirely hostile towards humans and that would end in either she being killed in a fight or be executed because in case anyone forgot, she was a high ranking officer in the Demon Army and she killed people.
She kinda gets off easily ("easily" as "nearly dying") as having a sob story to make the reader sympathetic towards her with the penalty of being with a servant contract with Kane that is pretty much the last person to ever take advantage of the situation.

As for the inmon ... fuck off, its on the front page since I started reading this series that I started BECAUSE of the cover so dont try to play coy unless you follow a link from Reddit and never checked the main page so everyone knew about it for months.

PS: I also laughed at the tn about Ana going to turn Kane into a furry because this chapter until that point was a not much into comedy elements. I did not mind Ana being so ... "evil" as in this chapter after that note.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't that just look liek a mark of fertility... of the hentai variety?

Double-page supporter
We've all seen too much hentai to know what that mark is truly for... Giggity.😇

So THAT was the HOLY CREST!? I was expecting it to be elsewhere instead... Guess the author read too much hdj? Idk.

Group Leader
@Hunlight What do you mean by editor?

I can do mostly all of the roles beside translating if help is really needed,

and I have too much time anyways.

tsudow#3501, add me on discord for further talk.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@oukamihalf @GuildMasterJin
I think the crest was meant to further display his upright character. It’s easy to imagine the very idea of enslaving criminals was just an excuse to fulfill their lust and so calling it something else doesn’t change what it really is. Only a few people like Kane would actually treat a servant compelled to do whatever he wishes differently. I mean being holy doesn’t really mean anything when we now know gods fulfill whatever the worshippers desire, only to get labeled good or bad.

@Twi
My point is, the author sure loves reading hmanga(maybe). Not the story setting itself. If I were to put it, it is quite unique.

I am not actually complaning about my view to it, if you miss-taking it, just that is caught me off guard right there.

Contributor
Oh. Uh. Womb tattoo. Not what I expected from an otherwise wholesome manga. Okay then.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@oukamihalf
No I get what your saying, I’m probably overthinking it, just wanted to share my theory for the very out of place crest.

@Twi
Wait, you still stuck with a theory on other people's manga? Better not to think too much about it.
In my case, I usually tried to throw away my common sense before starting any series, on other people's world, our opinion barely matters.
But yeah, I still kind of getting caught off guard at times whenever I thought about the author or artist involved creating 'those world'.

Users who are viewing this thread