The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The only way I can wrap my head around this is him somehow manipulating mana in the air or some shit to cut the wood in half and chop the creature into pieces, since mana has unknown properties

@OsoJr First, so you are saying him swinging his arm in the air to create enough pressure to cut down tree without breaking his arm is physics? A normal human being that can exert that much force without having the upper arm bends from their elbow, especially in his childlike body that ain't built for that or undergo a long amount of harsh training. It's ain't physics if you don't account for the air pressure and friction. If the power he produces can actually cut down a tree with a swing of a hand, then in return he will receive recoil damage from his own power collides with the air pressure. According to physics, when two objects with mass collide, they both receive forces exerted on them. Second, he deadass killed a spider from his sweat, that apparently is poison. Dude that ain't physics anymore, that is straight up chemistry, and for real I don't think chemistry can explain how his body can work like a fucking poisonous creature without magic. For a human body to produce, be immune, and store poison, you have to be a fucking god or a machine. Again, he's an old guy in a childlike body, don't tell me he spent 8 years swinging his arm, drinking and bathing in all kind of deadly poison... Because I'm sure as hell reincarnation doesn't include reusable body of his former self.

Edit: I forgot about him yelling to create a fucking sonic sound that blow up the beetle, like please, if he can do that his father, his sister, and even himself (or not since he's such a godlike creature) would all be dead. It's literally a soundwave, doesn't matter where he opens his mouth, the wave will reach anyone in the vicinity.

Edit 2: Since I decided to reread chapter one. So after he cut down the training dummy, he put it back and restored it back to normal. Please explain to me how in the world is that physics? That's literally alchemy or magic/blacksmith skill. Like dude, since my arm got chopped off, let me use "PHYSICS" to repair it....

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, he uses "physics" except the shit he does isn't physically possible

Double-page supporter
@Crescentz Trying to apply real world physics to a fantasy story with magic and super powers is a fools errand. You're getting too hung up on the word "physics". The feats of Saitama in OPM are similarly "physics" in that they aren't magic, even though they aren't physically possible. The MC seems to mean it's physics in that its just his body is physically doing the super human feats without the use of magic. How the actual fuck any of it works is anybody's guess right now. I feel like you completely missed the point OsoJr was making.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, "Physics". No wonder everyone wants to be a Physicist when they grow up.

400928575500451840.png

@Crescentz dude, I don't even need to read your comment, because regardless, the objective truth of the matter is that MC quite literally and undeniably has ZERO magical potenatial both previous and current life. So anything he does is objectively NOT magic because he literally cannot use magic. Regardless of how absurd the shit he does is, no matter how it doesn't fit realistic standards, it's quite literally NOT magic in any form, as he has no way of performing magic at all.

NIce! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
"The Greatest Philosopher" but wasting his time trying to hide his power... a philosopher but he cant even foresee this crap? eh i guess this is the second chapter

Dex-chan lover
when you believe you are getting reinforcements but reality is just a kick in the balls

Fed-Kun's army
Supportive parents are quote rare in isekai and reincarnation stories

Sigh... The art is not bad, but my guess is that "physics" has a different meaning in the story.
Sigh...

this is not physics anymore..this is the art of bullshido.....instead of "physic"...i'd rather name it another form of energy which is not "magic/mana" like "ki" or "chakra"...or i dont know as long as it's not physics

物理 (物理的) = Physical/Physically
物理 (物理学) = Physics
It isn't "My powers come from physics", but "My powers come from brute force"

Group Leader
@Cestina, raws say 物理の力, so the 的 or 学 that would differentiate the two definitions isn't there, but 物理 by itself usually means physics, and the author's explanation of powers, even tho it's def not real physics, is trying to pass as physics rather than just brute force

@PinkishUnicorns
Context matters, but I guess it's up to interpretation. I haven't bothered reading the WN so I can't really say for sure.
You won't translate 物理攻撃 to Physics Attack, and in this case his strength seems (mostly) the result of physical training rather than physics research

Users who are viewing this thread