The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 40 - The Spring of Ms Oblivious

Fed-Kun's army
My boy Narita HAS to give a speech at the wedding-
“I’ve been here the whole time, I’ve seen everything. I was there when their story (song? 👀✨) was being written and before they ever realized there were 💖Feelings💖 to be had 😉“ and he just recounts moments as the girls die from embarrassment
He needs to be Koga's best man

Dex-chan lover
it feels like we skipped a chapter or something. I mean I'm super grateful to have this amazing manga back but I wanted to see the bedroom scene play out
I also wanted to see the rest of that scene play out. The flash forward was jarring enough that I had to go back and read the last 3 chapters just to get my bearings back.

Regardless I'm glad the story's back, I've been really missing it!

Aggregator gang
what I am wondering is if this can become a serialized manga(and maybe even an anime)

Dex-chan lover
The resolution to the other arc was just totally side stepped lmao. Perhaps they'll go back in a flashback or perhaps the author just didn't know how they wanted to end that arc.

Honestly not complaining though, just glad to have it back.
I'm glad to see others are like me and feeling like theres something missing, would have been nice although as far as misteps go this series has been good overall so I'll forgive it for now lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
I somehow don't get what the flirt was here, can someone explain?

Users who are viewing this thread