The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 53 - What Happens When an Introvert Sits Next to a Gyaru

Dex-chan lover
Motion sickness is a bitch, I never had it strong but there were times when it got me.

Dex-chan lover
Stay strong, narita. Should've bought motion sickness medicine before this.

MD@Home
What happened with her going to America? I thought that was going to be a kind of big deal.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one who thinks that Narita has been slowly abandoning “manliness”?
He doesn’t even seem to be trying to emulate Koga (as seemed to be his original plan after seeing the real her) so much as admire her as one would a pop star or actor.
His support of his fav ship trumps even that ofc.

I just think he seems to be getting more bubbly and cute, and not at all sleazy anymore.

I hope he stays a side character, but it would be funny if his arc is him transmogrifying into someone actively trying to be cute.

Edit: look, he went from a skeeze poseur, to a big fan of someone so cool he didn’t even try to emulate, to a pure cheerleader who smiles and makes finger hearts at just the thought of two acquaintances growing closer.

Maybe he finds a new style that suits this new, peppy self he’s discovered.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I dont mind being a driver, and I've been told I can make rough drives actually smooth, but I am terrible passenger
I can do 20 hour burns driving, though I get discombobulated by turns.
As a passenger I have to keep my eyes shut.

Users who are viewing this thread