The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 59 - This Is Love

Dex-chan lover
She found it. After all that time, she finally found the One Piece. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Lol good choice of song here for her too. But let’s go! I’m fully on the hype train now! Thanks for the TL as always!

Supporter
I refuse to believe that we're finally getting some progress until the next few chapters arrive.
Is what I wanna say buuuuuut..... maybe we've got some progress?
Thanks for the chapter !
Yeah, I'm just gonna go with that immediate burst of joy and YESSS!! and then deal with whatever the next few chapters provide by way of gut-wrenching disappointment when it arrives - it's a roller coaster, if you can't stand the heat you should probably get off at the next stop . . .

. . . never actually ridden a roller coaster - is that the right way to mix those metaphors?

Whatever. We're 59 chapters in, if anyone's surprised at being tossed around willy-nilly they're clearly not reading the same thing the rest of us are. Go with it, enjoy it for what it is, and just hope it works out the way we want in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank you very much. Such a blessing. God i love them so much I LOVE THEMMMMM!!! Protect them at all cost:angery:
:hearts:I immediately heard the song that Oosawa-san sing and i must say that she is so brave to choose I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts🤘

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY, Mitsuki ur so dense lmao
Oh you wish...

Japanese can be such a beautiful, ambiguous language, that that expression could be a lot of things.

I do trust the author to NOT really be pulling that and being straight-forward with what she's saying...but I ALSO wouldn't be surprised if she says that "this must be love. aya must really, actually love rock music a lot" and then get all mopey about how even with that she lives so confidently and surrounded by other people that like her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you wish...

Japanese can be such a beautiful, ambiguous language, that that expression could be a lot of things.

I do trust the author to NOT really be pulling that and being straight-forward with what she's saying...but I ALSO wouldn't be surprised if she says that "this must be love. aya must really, actually love rock music a lot" and then get all mopey about how even with that she lives so confidently and surrounded by other people that like her.
50/50

Dex-chan lover
This is love... for rock n roll lol
I hope that will not be the case. Koga-san, please be true to your feelings!

Fed-Kun's army
If this is a fake out, I'm dropping this shit. I have no need nor patience for nonsense.

If the chapters were years, then it took her more that a half century to realize about her feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread