The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Pamela Francis

Dex-chan lover
This should fucking have been chapter 1, not 3. The point is to take in the viewers from the get go, not set things up extremely slowly with a chapter 1 that is 20 pages, chapter 2 that is 50+ but in turn actually does nothing, then take 9 pages to get the hair decoration, in turn then 22 pages of "RAWR THIEF, oh ah i didnt" followed by 4 pages of actually something. I guess this is being faithful to the novel which actually goes like this, but damn this was a really bad setup for 4 pages of "Finally, something happened". Granted the last 4 looks like it can be truly interesting, but could have just done a skip to ignore the accusation part since everyone and their grandmother knows how they go.

Please don’t murder everyone, please don’t murder everyone.
Just talk your way out be outspoken, call her out as a hussy.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 The pacing is quite similar to those Korean webtoons, imo. Anyways this is about the middle of the 1st WN arc, which is about 7 chaps long.

If the king isn't married that pamela will absolutely seduced him. It's probably the best that the currently the heir/heiress to the throne is still a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, no matter the age and place, ghost tits are always the softest and bestest.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the accusation is so small it's ridiculous but damn do I hate these people who won't help her and of course the real villainess (who looks sooo evil) who frames our cute protagonist. Mangaka draws great expressions indeed, I love it. Ahh, the despair and hate. That last page though...possession (and it's clear from her eyes that she isn't the protagonist, great mangaka)?! Looking forward to see where this is going and the sweet revenge!
Would be sad if the spirit was framed the same way (and got killed), though...

Users who are viewing this thread