The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Pamela Francis

Dex-chan lover
@versub
Theres a point where naivete turns into stupidity, I wonder how the Grail house even lasted this long.

Fed-Kun's army
This really should've been Chapter 1, the "inciting incident propelling the MC into getting shit done".

Dex-chan lover
All of this setup for the basic "noble accuses noble MC in a party setting #578593"
Well grats to Constance for gaining her stand powa

Oh, so Scarlet was somehow still alive after having her head chopped off? That's weir-

>tags: Ghosts

Oh
OHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
How to play step up your game and turned the tables 101. Shit is about to happen and that bitch will never like the bomb.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh sooo the black hair will her partner in crime. In return she will take revenge to the prince who betrayed her.

Again the cliche mc getting dumped by the jerk asshole fiance.
They never get tired of it. Anyways like the twist. :3

I like how the artist drawn those "shit I was fucked up " face

Oh god I got chills running up my spine. I'm definitely gonna strap in for this ride. It's gonna be a blast!

Fuck this chapter was frustrating. Every character that appears is so fucking stupid it hurts. The main character especially, she just stands there taking the abuse like a little bitch. This whole situation only makes sense if you assume no one in the audience is capable of the slightest critical thinking. And that fiance guy.. don't even get me started.. I really hope MC 2.0 fucking rips them apart socially and then breaks off the engagement anyway so they can never show their face in public.

(Breath in)
(Breath out)
Really?????? Like, for real?????
Everyone is this dumb????? The fiance is that dumb????
He is cheating, and his new wife is evil? Like, she comes from a family that it's name is being honest, so should she have more power in this situation? I think the set up is kinda weak and the people just to stupid for it's own good to "fall" for it.
MC is oblivious as hell, but damn what a shit set up 😕
Well, at least I am curious about what the evil lady is going to do~

it seems like alot of people think that the people in the audience are stupid but it might not be so it might just be that they cant be bothered to help her because they stand nothing to gain in doing so
i think that that scene was to highlight how cold society is

Aggregator gang
I really hope she gets possessed and her alter ago takes over. Her original personality should just stay as a voice of reason, I mean we're only 3 chapters in and I already dislike the protagonist.

It is in the other nobles' best interests to let the MC's household go under. They were probably only kept around so that money could be leeched off of them but now that that's gone, they can be disposed of.

MC is obviously naive but there's nothing she could have done. It doesn't matter what outlandish claim gets thrown at her when she doesn't have any allies. Mr Fiance clearly believes his lover but his household might think about supporting the engagement. Or they could ditch MC's family and find another one with the same status to marry into.

The real idiot is clearly the MC's father (and forefather) for bleeding away their wealth and power.

Users who are viewing this thread