The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It's Almost As If...

Despite the iconic start, the cheating villain isn't actually wrong about the MC. I'm sick of these blank-girls in manga fiction with their hands-on-chest pose.

They're borderline unrealistic and terribly boring to read through that I would've actually rooted for the cheating girl if the villainess ghost hadn't intervened and given the girl a personality.

Dex-chan lover
it's very rare to see a story also condemn the bystander
usually they just go with the main trio
herd instinct sometimes so damn scary

did you all see the mobs in the last scene? i think they're the bystander during scarlet's downfall
enjoying the show they think they nothing had to do with

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly hate these bandwagon jumpers more than that manipulating degenerate. So suddenly you have moral superiority? What a joke, I literally don't see a difference between the two.

Double-page supporter
I still give the point to Pamela.
She had won. She defeated her opponent properly and she would have taken back home the prize if not for a deus ex machina.

I'VE GOT CHILLS!!! The way Scarlett/Constance directed the audience to their goal is amazing! I want to have a silver tongue like that!

Never have i ever been so satisfied at the line "Look at me, look away again and I'll not forgive you"

Yes, I like this, I really like seeing someone getting corrupted and turning to evil....

It's a really satisfying chapter. I could do with Scarlet being the protagonist instead of the usual shy/naive generic main character though.

Users who are viewing this thread