The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It's Almost As If...

Fed-Kun's army
yo that last scene wiped me out,,, like it felt like four consecutive punches to the face like !!! the author rlly knows how to sink their hooks into the audience

Dex-chan lover
oh sweet fuck that was fucking great, its like 3am and im fucking going OOF

@TheDragonLord On that second spoiler:
I am not exactly happy about that thing being a romance between them again. I like them getting over their respective issues with the event, but it comes off like a spoils of war scenario due to his involvement in the deaths of her family. Yes, they loved each other dearly, but even with how evil they were, he still caused her a good deal of trauma what with seeing her parents die and all.

@DeadintheWater understandable. [Totally forgot what comic I was replying too in the following. It applies to The Wolf Lord's Lady, not this comic (or another one I was getting confused with. I presume we are referring to TWLL, correct? I got confused between it, Eris, and https://mangadex.org/manga/41419/ ]

I'm still not entirely sure if her parents dying (at least) visibly impacted her quite the way that reality might dictate, as her response as written is that she thinks that she ought to die. Her issue with him, as she repeatedly states, is that he didn't tell her and effectively used her in some way—that he must never have truly loved her. In effect, her issues doesn't seem to imply that she was particularly fond of her family after her disillusionment—she was so horrified and wrecked by guilt at the injustice that she outright makes herself into a villainous martyr. Not exactly the healthiest option, particularly given it was false, but I think we see things on the auspices that if he'd bothered

Back to this comic,

@EnaLikesThis it is as @Ooweeoo states! Thanks @Ooweeoo for the title assist! <3

That was some interesting dialogue. I can't believe how much I love her way of talking out of situations. It has been a long time since I felt thrilled to this extent.

Dex-chan lover
Man; I want Scarlet to have her happy ending...but she already encountered her bad ending long ago and died ;A; Feels bad.

Contributor
I hope she'll gain her own strong will one day, and not rely on possession from Scarlet every time she needs to stand up for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread