The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Count John Doe's Masquerade Ball

@justforthelulz nah just have her die and return as a spirit. By the middle of the series Connie would have her own Spirit Warrior harem with different powers. They'll have to fight the goddesses in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Female MCs' brains always melts into oblivion when the story needs to introduce a main lead. Then again, her brain has always been a mush.

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F @Doeugh yea he's the husband of Lily(whose dead), Scarlet's best friend. Connie went to visit where lily died which was in his estate grounds and that's how they met.

Aggregator gang
i need more manga like this, anyone know how many chapters for raw or are we caught up?

Group Leader
@iamcake
We're caught up, new raw chapters drop on the first Sunday of every month (I was a little slow on this one because this chapter was a monster)

@Doeugh Yeah, Ulster's the one that caught her in the church while she was pretending to be a maid last time.

Fed-Kun's army
Had a blast marathoning this. I would find no fault if every reincarnation/isekai/time travel story is at least captivating as this.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo this is so good tho, thanks so much for the translation work!!

I don't agree that Connie hasn't fully abandoned her father's teachings. Just because she's no longer hiding behind uncompromising honesty doesn't mean that she's without her own set of morals.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, damn! I can feel my blood rushed reading this chapter. Connie's resolve and her spy(?) skill, scarlet's past(which i believe will be important), the noble's hidden party, and don't forget the climax!
Let me say this as a closure: SUBARASHIII!!😁

I wonder where the author is going with this.

While I agree that an ignorant kind of honesty can do more harm than good, just throwing away the concept of honesty doesn't sit right either

Dex-chan lover
I was really worried last chapter, but I'm glad to see that Constance is not taking the easy way out, and is still rocking a sense of right and wrong. Ruse is by necessity the strategy of the weak against the strong, but it's also good to see that she hasn't crossed all the way over into perfidy yet.

There are at least two different kinds of truth. There's the basic truth, and then there's the whole truth. While the basic truth may be true, it doesn't mean it's necessarily honest. It is, for example, the truth to say that dihydrogen monoxide kills people, but that's clearly not the whole truth. Naturally of course, the whole truth is a lot harder to tell.

While Constance may be hiding the basic truth, there's clearly a big, dark conspiracy going on, and I can't help but hope that it gets exposed in the end, and the whole truth comes to light.

(Edit: also, now that I think about it... I'd like to be brave enough to keep my eyes open in the end, but I think I'd probably end up closing them too.)

What did she honestly think she could do to help Jane by just hovering over her? The police were coming anyway, they'd be better equipped to help her. Not that she would have gotten away anyway (she is the MC and needs to be captured) but at least give a better excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread