The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Count John Doe's Masquerade Ball

Dex-chan lover
Ham (probably) being able to see Scarlet was a good Oh Shit moment. It makes me wonder if there's more to the reason why Scarlet appeared at his party specifically, beyond it just being where she had been previously accused.

Group Leader
@yannickq
She was washing and bandaging the wound with the cloth she stripped from her skirt, then was keeping pressure on it. It wasn't like she was just standing there doing nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq I don’t know.. from the way the guy immediately acts, it feels like they would’ve just let her die. 😰

This was a really good chapter, it's been a long time since there was a new chapter, I might reread everything to make sure I didn't pass some clues. I think hamsburg/hamsworth? was looking at scarlet, maybe he sensed some energy from her idk,...psychic powers? Maybe there will be some romance between the mc and ulcer (well he seems old for her if we go through the timeline)?

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq @Amarrez was right, she stopped her bleeding, because if you left her alone she will soon die from blood loss. I am more curious on how she can be hurted on a fatal area (wrist), that wound pretty much can kill you.

Dex-chan lover
Her act of kindness may just be the clue she is looking for: that Jane had that weird tattoo that seems to belong to that group of people the orphaned children had been warned about.

It's possible that Jane was "killed" in the confusion, possibly because she was a traitor or a spy. Would make for an interesting twist if it was.

Double-page supporter
I'm more curious about the question Scarlet's brother asked Constance.
"Is that your hobby ?"
Does that mean he immediately was able to tell she wasn't a maid ?

I hope she had some companion so that theres someone that she could count on rather than doing it alone searching behind Scarlet death case, since two better than one.
I didnt mean Scarlet arent a good companion its just so Constance had someone she could relied on when shes doing some mission.

@ShinGetsu
I'm guessing that the maids all know about the uncle's reputation, and so if she willingly come to him herself it means she likes his type, which is understandably baffling to the brother

@Amarrez ah yes, missed that bit, read a little too quickly. So you're right.

Most of the back-and-forth between her and Scarlet was after she bandaged though, and she didn't have much else to do after that.

Aggregator gang
Looks like constance is the same as her father in that she can't leave someone in need, I wonder how this will turn out though.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Dex-chan lover
Hoh, hoh. I see.
x2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurFudge For all she was disagreeing with him in the last chapter, it seems she only disagrees on parts of it really.

@mister_nobody I think I missed something in that scene? Was the last panel implying something?

@Nunally as long as author didn't cut corners, she would have been drugged before the cut. While a cut on the wrist could be fatal (blood loss) it does not make the victim unresponsive like Jane is.
Any normal person being cut on the wrist should only get shocked/surprised for a few moments before responding to the cut when they realized what happened(panick, seek help or stop the bleeding).

Users who are viewing this thread