The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Emilia Godwin's Night Party

Double-page supporter
huh i was kinda hoping that scarlet suggest constance play at a poker table (which i'm sure would have been at such a party) while scarlet hangs around the other players so they can con the shit outta the other guests. but maybe i'm just being a little too imaginative in that regards 😅

and thanks for the update!! it's always such a damn pleasure to see how scarlet & constance further their investigations~

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update!!!
god, oh lord god, oh god lord, lord... i hope that lily's husband doesn't end up as the ml because like... he's ages older than constance...

That Aisha girl looks very sick. I wonder if her changes are connected with anything big

Dex-chan lover
Am I the one that sure Connie will end up helping and being paid instead of blackmailing people? 😂

Lmao, so Scarlett is bad at straightforward type.

And I'm pretty sure there won't be romance, even if there is, we focus more on mystery

Dex-chan lover
Aisha looked like she was in a cult and that guy meeting that girl and getting that Vial is probably part of some cult plan or something
Anyways I love this murder mystery this is what I thought Detective of Muiella would be but compared to this its a wet blanket

Dex-chan lover
Man, Scarlet is the best. My poor Conie is still holding on her values but Scarlet seems decided to corrupt her thoroughly.

I really love this mangan and I hope there is no romance.

If she becomes more evil, wonder if her boobs will grow larger?

Dex-chan lover
@Kamui
To be honest, Conie is too naive for nobility. Sure honesty is her family's know attribute, but it makes her a big target for deception, tricks, and abuse. Scarlet knows this, and I think she honestly wants to help her out. Not corrupt her, but show her how to hold her ground while not giving up her honesty. Just because someone asked you a question, you are not suddenly obligated to answer it. If someone accuses you of something, something which regardless of if it is true or not, you should not answer just because you were asked. At best you deny it and they just continue to doubt you. At worst, you admit to it and deal with those consequences. Seldom do people accuse you of something with an open mind. They usually have already decided you are guilty in their heads, and are just looking for a confirmation. So why play into that. It is not an honest thing to do. People tend to care more about rumors than facts anyways. And being a noble, your entire image is determined by the rumors, not the facts. Just being accused, is sometimes enough to ruin an image.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so blessed, these two really bounce off of each other well. You can even see how they slowly start caring about each other not for their own benefit but for the sake of the other.

Thanks for the chapter as always.

Dex-chan lover
And the mystery deepens. I bet that vial the guy passed on was poison or something, but for who exactly?

Noble parties are scary af. It's filled with people with too much time and not enough conscience. You can actually get maimed physically and not just socially or psychologically.

Scarlet's as entertainingly smug, deceptive, and rude as ever.

Fed-Kun's army
can't wait for scarlet to get the girl in over her head and inevitably fuck everything up

Users who are viewing this thread