The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Summons to the Elbaite Palace

@kuroageha, so you're saying that
The Crown Princess and The King is the Main Antagonist of this story? So is the other sus character from chap before this is their puppet or something like that? Or there are a couple few other "force" as well? Thank you.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, this series never disappoints when it comes to intrigue.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Dex-chan lover
Personally I can totally imagine them forming chemistry over time, they both have a sense for 'doing right', generally, which seems like a depressingly rare trait among the nobles, and more things can bloom over time.

That said if it stayed a marriage of convenience and nothing more, that's not all bad either. He wants to keep away marriage candidates, and she's probably not getting many other interested parties regardless, so even besides from the financial thing it's okay.

@Syanindita yes, i know that, i'm just wondering about their age at the current timeline and the age difference between connie and scarlet

Scarlet has violet eyes( which are markers of the royal family) so is she somehow related?

Honestly, this manga deserve so much credit. It’s such a refreshing reincarnation and villainess story.

I'm so intrigued by Enrique's relationship with Cecilia. Should've expected this manga to make even trope characters like Enrique and Cecilia complex and interesting

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, this is an epilogue of an Otome Villainess story where the "Heroine" won and the "Villainess" get executed lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man I was about to complain about how long it took to updated. Then I remembered how long each chapter is and this one shut me right the fuck up. Great chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Twia
Theres culprits and conspirators.
To me the main culprits are:
King
Scarlett's father
They hold the power to let her die or survive yet both chose to send her to her execution.
Prince wanted to get rid of his engagement with Scarlet because he was horny for Cecilia.
Cecilia knew Scarlet was innocent but used this to her advantage and remove her from the way to power, yes, she's a successful gold digger.

@Aldis
That's why both
Scarlet and Lily got offed. They were the symbols of new generation that was going to bring a cultural shift to the country, strong and smart women that were good at politics and academics enough to outsmart/beat the highest ranks of that rotten to the core kingdom.

@kuroageha oh i see, yeah that's make sense.
but is there any other "scheme" going on that have nothing to do with Scarlett death?
Thank you for answering.

As someone who had read the spoilers, I really, really
hate the king, scarlet's father, and Cecilia
honestly, I want them to die.

Users who are viewing this thread