The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - A Summons to the Elbaite Palace

i want whole nobility fall and burn in flame.
how can they run country competently if all they do is mind games that has nothing to do with country itself.

King : "so what do you think about the story?"
Conny : 'How do I respond to such questions???'
Eris : "I dont give a f*ck"

Banned
Fuck that king and fuck him for
allowing Scsrlet to be executed knowing she was innocent.... even worse, fuck Scarlet’s father for the same.

Double-page supporter
@rurichi They should be about 10 years apart if Scarlet got executed at 16, 10 years passed, and Connie's 16 now.

@joyce0884
She's from a duke's family, so probably. Likewise, Randolph should also be related to the royal family (since he's related to Scarlet)

This is one of the best manga I've ever read. No one's what they seem like, lies and deception float around everywhere in the air, and the characters aren't just black and white. I'm really looking forwards to what will happen next!
Thank you so much for translating this!

THAT kind of woman is the future queen apparent? so scary
it's such a shame scarlet's died already. i would love to see her as queen

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhh, the series already on 3rd volume, thanks for translating :D

Btw the key word in this chapter is: Cecilia absolute enmity, even toward his own husband. Really, what a mystery..

Oh yeah I forgot to say that the opening colored page in this chapter really are beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, I only started reading it cause I liked the other work of the group scanlating it, but holy shit this is pretty full on.

Could scarlet stay even after they uncover the truth of her death?? Please? I think Connie would be better off with her or at least learn a thing or two from her

Scarlet is actually quite an honest person.. she’s smart and cunning but pure at the same time, it’s a shame she died but i think thanks to that she got to meet Connie and hopefully it’ll become a genuine friendship.

I bet Cecilia is greedy for something whether its power or title since she comes from a lower ranking noble family.

Phew. I binge read this series last night and it really exceeds my expectation of a “villainess” manga. Its different and with actual “serious” plot going on but still have a dash of romance in the future (randolph x connie i hope)

Thankyou MWM for translating this!

Aggregator gang
Very much enjoy the writing and artwork here. I have literally no complaints for this, even the Translators are doing a great job. ManyThanks!

Seriously, i think this may be my favorite to read these days.

Can't wait for Connie to grow a backbone. Right now, she's still as plain and boring as ever. Even a dead character like Lily managed to outshine her.

Anyways, thank you so much for translating such a long ass chapter for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread