The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Unexpected Guest

I like Kate! But I don't like how Constance just brushes off people who approach her with those kinds of prejudices. If she just brushes it off, won't they just indulge more in their hypocrisy and B.S? But I love how Kate defended her!!😍🤩

@Lumine_iris there are people who live in their own delusions and whatever you say to them will only fuel it more. As dumb as it may sound brushing them off, you can't converse with them when they're in their own world.

We see it a lot this year around the world.

Damn Kate really dishing out the rapid-fire facts and serving the tea.

Honestly. I know it's part of Connie's personality. But could she just speak up of her own accord, like, once? She always seems to say like 1 sentence and then get steamrolled, but I kinda figured that once she made the resolve to like turn parts of her life around she'd make more efforts to make herself heard. Like that reporter lady, if she had just brushed her off what bad would have come of it...seems like she wouldn't be able to write anything if Constance just said "I have somewhere to be, I am very busy."

I hope the noblewoman from the last chapter helps brief her on who is who and important factions, because Connie just repeatedly gets into situations where she has no idea what is going on and it really makes it hard to love her as a MC.

Aggregator gang
What is up with these shitty people coming up to connie and spouting nonsense, not letting her get a word in, acting like they've got her all figured out, and then just dipping what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
What sort of reporter didn't let the subject answer to his question ?

@Kingdo The kind that think they can deliver 'fiction' as news just as much as factual news? lol honestly that reporter is reminding me of Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter so much.

Imma just say it, that pink bigot gave me too much Dolores Umbridge to be comfortable with her existing

Dang, go Kate! Rich people who look down on poor people and poor people who hate rich people are both horrible scum and deserve to be called out!

Dex-chan lover
A quizz ? shit ... when's the test sensei I didn't start working on it at all ... I don't want to have to put another all nighter Q.Q

Group Leader
DAMN KATE!!! GO OFF!!

Also this chapter has major Rita Skeeter + Umbridge vibe. That reporter girl wasn't just blunt, she's downright rude. Spreading rumors and hearsays and masking it as journalism to ruin someone's reputation is trash. I hope she gets what's coming for her.

A quiz? Don't worry I remember all the character's names and even their social standings, I think I will ace this quiz....

Users who are viewing this thread