The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - Lily Orlamunde's Reminiscence (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation

btw, what's with the "3-2-1" ?
Is there an announcement or something?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how was their childhood of those nice ladies protecting and helping a worthless scum that no matter what he never do something for help those woman, ruin their lifes and just abandon her to their death, is something depressing

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder what happened with the prince… he literally left Scarler & Lily on their own…

damn is he really that much of a coward

Double-page supporter
randolph gonna be a contract husbando for hire at this point oof
I know I shouldn't be surprised by Scarlet wank, but is remembering something from class just yesterday, really that amazing?
im going w the idea dat the tutor likes dumping bunch n bunch of info at them at a time each class in a day so hes surprised she remembered smth minor he said yesterday

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet and Lily are the types of gals that would be the protagonist of another villainess manga lol. Dying for something you didn't do or seeking someone out specifically for a contract marriage are classic at this point

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to Randolph and Lily sooo much. I dont wanna get married nor get a child either, i just wanna live for myself. But its awesome seeing fictional character having that same thought process too!

Users who are viewing this thread