The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

I mean, yeah it's rough that he was kicked out, but he really didn't do himself any favors by refusing to explain the situation (as he himself acknowledges). Though he has his reasons.

I'm not saying the party made the right choice, but it wasn't unreasonable for them to think he was holding them back.

Double-page supporter
The premise seems nice, but the "Cocky guy that gets you kicked out" trope seems too overused at this point

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin

Yeah the novel is like that too. His best friend keeps trying to get him to toss away that victim complex of his because he knows they are a good team, but the MC's negativity keeps getting in the way.

He doesn't get a harem though. This story is basically a fantasy version of sports leagues. Nobody really dies in this and its more of a story where the MC finally loses that complex and moves on. Slice of life sort of stuff.

Contributor
@someunregpunk
He doesn't get a harem though.
nani.jpg
/Are we talking zero serious love interests? Or just one focused LI?

Already this is starting off better than a lot of other isekai trash. For once, no asshole childhood friend/hero/bitchy female party member. Actually there is that one warrior who’s rude but it’s amazing that he’s the only one and that the other party members have their own personality instead of unanimously hating MC. Even more astonishingly, no inexplicable harem, let alone romance tag! Art is also great. Hope it doesn’t betray my expectations.
The title still has the misfortune of being ridiculously long though rip. The vamp is pretty classy; wouldn’t mind romance if it was slowburn and actually meaningful.

Okay goddammit I was hoping for too much for the romance. Predictable and immediate as usual, but at least his relationship with his best friend is good.

Ha ha ha First impression before begin to read: The "or read the title" In the description just killed me lmao

Read until chapter 3, seem like a good manga.

can we not spilt chapters into 5 parts please, i love the content but thats on a whole nother level.

so why did he not just use his black magic on the dude and show him? wouldn't have been kicked out - no need for this manga

Supporter
that fucking title. at what point is it going to stop being a title and just turn into the script of the entire first chapter?

Someone please translate the web novel to English. Google Translate practically does the entire job for you.

Group Leader
Kudos to Kirei Cake for releasing the entirety of Chapter 4 as a single chapter and not 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4.

Users who are viewing this thread