The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

this is so true, it is common in RPG that debuff is useless since most bosses class monster are immune from almost all debuff, but on the other hand, debuff is very useful for PvP. Debuff is really annoying for the receiving side, thats why support with ability to cure debuff is indispensable in your party.
In Living Dungeon, the role is reversed lol

https://lightnovelstranslations.com/welcome-to-the-impregnable-demon-king-castle-the-black-sorcerer-is-offered-a-seat-as-a-member-of-the-demon-king-armys-top-brass-after-being-kicked-out-of-the-heros-party-because-they-didn/welcome-to-the-impregnable-demon-king-castle-chapter-1/

@piracyknight Don't forget debuff limits and the delay from having to cast all of your dots and debuffs to get the most out of your character while others are immediately doing their full damage.

Dex-chan lover
"Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle"
Wait, WHAT!?

zpfrRDm.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The title is soo long that I didn't realize this manga updated before I saw the front cover picture 😂

(the story is ok for a typical RPG setting with a twist, I like the mc as a character…albeit kinda OP, he's not enoying…a truly good kid and level-headed, reasonable, kind, polite, not so stupid, idealist but not TOO much that everything goes the way he wants

ok, makes me think that he deserves to be a hero)

Dex-chan lover
The title is REALLY long and literally gave it all away, it's kinda funny how they build this tension for 4 straight chapter, even though we all know he's going to be kicked AND join the demon party

Another Beta MC yet again. Why am I not surprised?

When MC said, even if it meant going against his friends (or childhood friend), I was like, hmm... Why is our MC even considering he has a friend in his previous party.
When the MC resigned himself from his previous party, his childhood friend (the hero) could have followed MC, but instead the hero chose fame (As the leader of the world's number 4 party).
I hope that the MC overcomes his weakness (i.e. His Personality).
Now this is why manga like The dark massacre of the vengeful hero are famous.

when i first see the title i told my self

"if the demon king is a girl i gonna drop it"

well thanks for short read i guess

Double-page supporter
Wow. This series suuuuuuucks!
It's barely started but it suuuucks.
First two chapters split into so many pieces, completely unnecessary. Loli demonlord, pedophilia alert. Too much God damn preamble wank

Double-page supporter
at last some development, albeit rather predictable thanks to the title...

Fed-Kun's army
@stretch22
there's not even a single sign that the loli demon lord is a love interest... she isn't even on the cover, even the dog girl is just there to be cute and a source of comfort for the mc. I can understand the meme of Kirei Cake splitting chapters though.

Tip: You should go read a mahwa instead since those usually go straight to the point. If you can't handle a 4 chapter introduction scene then just watch anime or read a 100 chapter series.

Just because they took the time to write the intro and not just have a long 3 page rant about what why and how, doesn't mean the thing sucked. It does suck that they didn't make a long first chapter instead.

Rant: Usually a story would have a few chapters for intro but now because of the increasing numbers of low attention span readers, titles became so long just to grab the attention of potential readers.
And now they read the title, read the synopsis, then read the intro, but suddenly it sucks just because.

Ignore the good art, ignore the possibly good plot, just see a kid and associate it with a love interest because thats how it usually goes in tropes, right? A female demon king becomes the female lead or harem member.

The fact that people really shouldn't think that the kid is a love interest (unless it's directly implied for sick fucks who enjoy that), is thrown out the window and just assume pedophilia.

I can't guarantee that this manga doesn't have that though since there's just 4 chapters and I can't decide if something is bad from 4 chapters of ok content. Even the novel just recently got translated.

Users who are viewing this thread