THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic. - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Well at least so far, I wouldn't be surprised if the humans do something so bad that they end up being loathed throughout the rest of the series, as that tends to be the cliche.
Hopefully there won't be any cliche like that. The story has been good in balancing good and evil
After all we have Amami who is not only in the center of non human civ, but also become role model to younger gen of non human.

But the church though? No doubt about it. Unless maybe ecles start making a reform or something

My theory is that they are a Sap of The World Tree and probably the one who teleported MC to this world
it makes sense for it to be part of world tree and still get respected by elder dragon. (elder elemental is cooler + sounds stronger tho XD)

But i dont think it teleport the MC. The story already hinted that the god of that world is the one who teleported Amami who also give the healing to human, while maybe that slime thing get notified by the god to watch over him

Dex-chan lover
EZ use your position as archbishop to mandate doctor boy as the new pope, cause a schism (or not) and say your serve this new pope for the purposes of your currently corrupt doctrine obsessed religion. All the while establishing a reformed church and unifying the good bits of the old with the new one, you can even borrow the voice of God when you attempt to purge the doctrine obsessed old heads along with their constituents.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how explicitly this story keeps tying back into real history (mainly medical history and religious history) (also recent music history with the character design references lmao). It’s really focused on, like, “real” themes (instead of pure escapism). While still having a lot of juicy fantasy creativity.

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna take a while before they teamed up.
But for now let's expect lots of verbal argument and some pew pew

Dex-chan lover
The high bishop guy seems to want to spread alternative healing methods to the under-privilegeds while understand there are some limits to healing magic and want to advance their medical techs , but whether he is racist against demihuman and other races or not guess we will find out soon.

His 6 stars might split between people who are loyal to him and those who strictly follow the church teaching though.

Theres also the threat of the dark lord’s forces so it might turn into a 3 ways battle where the human and demi human coming together in the end.

just because there's competition, they had to purge them, just wow
It's not even real competition and won't be for decades (if ever). He's one guy with a bunch of apprentices, far more limited than what modern medicine can do (due to technology level of this world). They are a whole sect of magicians that can close wounds without scars, prevent infections and the head guy was stated to be able to deal with internal issues like appendicitis. He can't compare on cale alone, not to mention speed and risk.

Dex-chan lover
Region blocking in 2024 is so annoying... pay for worldwide license already.

Who was it that said "Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem" ?
Oh right. The guy that made the arguably best game delivery service. Perchance learn from them?

Dex-chan lover
And just like that I am reminded even "good guys" are a relative to one's perspective

Dex-chan lover
And just like that I am reminded even "good guys" are a relative to one's perspective
Fact. The person who helped me is in my perspective a good guy, no matter his past. The person who made lose my business is a bad guy in my perspective no matter how many people likes him.

Users who are viewing this thread